Nekomata DLC Trophy List?

ExHaseo

I hope that the evil caves are not the same of the main game  :unsure:

Is it me or this DLC is more difficult compared to the standard game?

Unfortunately it is the same as the evil caves in the story mode ^_^ and yes... you have to clear them all... ^_^

I don't find it hard actually, I think getting used to new fighting style and form is my primary problem...

I just cleared the two endings, but the trophy didn't pop...I hope it's not fault of the last update, I'm very upset.

apparently, there is a problem after the new patch:

http://www.aksysgames.com/forums/topic/40018

Unfortunately it is the same as the evil caves in the story mode ^_^ and yes... you have to clear them all... ^_^

I don't find it hard actually, I think getting used to new fighting style and form is my primary problem...

apparently, there is a problem after the new patch:

http://www.aksysgames.com/forums/topic/40018

Yeah, I was able to do everything :) I even reached level 99 without grinding. I finished the hardest cave on the first try :o

I know they are trying to fix the problem, I hope they patch it soon! It's really annoying :(

Edited by Irissa

Yeah, I was able to do everything :) I even reached level 99 without grinding. I finished the hardest cave on the first try :o

I know they are trying to fix the problem, I hope they patch it soon! It's really annoying :(

whew.. good thing I haven't tried Fury mode yet and have only managed to finish few bosses and Caves... 

I really really hope that they fix it soon... somehow it's a relief that aksys is aware of it and trying to fix it ^_^

whew.. good thing I haven't tried Fury mode yet and have only managed to finish few bosses and Caves... 

I really really hope that they fix it soon... somehow it's a relief that aksys is aware of it and trying to fix it ^_^

Yes, I decided to wait and not continue with the game. I'm missing two the ending trophies (Fury and All Endings), I could try to do the speed run, but I don't feel like it :|

why? speed run is fun + exciting + time pressure... failed in my first attempt though :P

I'm too upset for the trophy thing, I wouldn't have fun playing it :P I switched to Dragon's Crown, since I have to complete it too :)

I'll come back to Muramasa when they fix it and arrives the second DLC. I have the trophies on my list, but the DLC is not in the PS Store :|

so I was like... grinding in Fury Mode... then reached level 50... then decided to try fighting the second and third boss... finished them both in less than one hour... strange that I find Chaos Mode more harder than Fury... >_< no trophy pop though... curse you Patch problem... 

so I was like... grinding in Fury Mode... then reached level 50... then decided to try fighting the second and third boss... finished them both in less than one hour... strange that I find Chaos Mode more harder than Fury... >_< no trophy pop though... curse you Patch problem... 

don't know why you were grinding in fury mode

I beat the second boss at level 14 and the final boss at level 21

don't know why you were grinding in fury mode

I beat the second boss at level 14 and the final boss at level 21

because of the trauma I had in Chaos Mode... really don't know why I had a hard time in Chaos Mode...

strange... can't edit my post...

btw.. did you got the trophy after the 1.02 patch?

Edited by jeieem

because of the trauma I had in Chaos Mode... really don't know why I had a hard time in Chaos Mode...

strange... can't edit my post...

btw.. did you got the trophy after the 1.02 patch?

no i have the 1.01 patch

i only updated the game once so i could play the dlc but i didn't find out about 1.02 until reading on the internet and that is also where i found out about the trophies not unlocking for people

and yeah Chaos mode feels a lot more difficult in the dlc than in the main game.

Edited by Absolute Brawl3r

no i have the 1.01 patch

i only updated the game once so i could play the dlc but i didn't find out about 1.02 until reading on the internet and that is also where i found out about the trophies not unlocking for people

and yeah Chaos mode feels a lot more difficult in the dlc than in the main game.

>_< I should've stop being trigger happy in downloading updates...

The second DLC is already listed for the american version in trophyleaders.com maybe we'll get the DLC next tuesday. I really hope so  :)

oooh.. really? *open new tab to check*

whew... no more speed run... i think the grinding is only earning the money... I wonder what is this though:

:bronze: Dig In, Y'all!

Whomp up a mess o' vitals and eat the heck out of 'em!

...something to do with cooking or eating in the food shop?

saw the gameplay in youtube... and it must be the comic relief-er in the game (seriously, gliding with the help of a ghost o.O)

The patch is available! I'm downloading, I hope they fixed the trophy glitch...

EDIT. And...Trophy unlocked!!! The patch works fine, so we can complete the trophies :)

wonder if someone can confirm if the patch is also available now for US...

the 2 trophies are waiting for me to be grabbed... ^_^

Patch is still not available in R1 :(

No :( We have the trophies, but the DLC is not in the Store.

I'm trying to do the speed run of Nekomata and it's SO hard!

Good luck with the speed run... my tip is after the first boss battle, don't go right first... move left 2x in map to visit Mikawa's shrine and save there... don't save in any town's shrine.... then go straight to Musashi,picking up at least one bronze mirror via a treasure(can't recall the exact place where I got it) or store then after defeating the long 2nd boss, use the bronze mirror to be teleported to Mikawa...Ta Dah!!!! huge time saver. 

BTW... you can save in the save point right before the 2nd boss battle if you like.

Edited by jeieem

Nope, no grinding, there's no time for that! I think I was too slow with the second boss, it takes forever! :(

It's strange they just patched the game for EU, I hope they release soon the US patch!

2nd boss took me around 10 minutes including the skipping through the cutscenes