Crew contracts not counting?

Darghel

So I've been working on both crew and daily contracts, but I'm noticing now that the former won't count toward its completion. To be specific, during a match I can see it increasing, but once the match is over it resets to 0. In the main menu it seems to "count", although it's counting less than what it said earlier. Anyone having the same issue?

4 minutes ago, Darghel said:

So I've been working on both crew and daily contracts, but I'm noticing now that the former won't count toward its completion. To be specific, during a match I can see it increasing, but once the match is over it resets to 0. In the main menu it seems to "count", although it's counting less than what it said earlier. Anyone having the same issue?

I remember that Crew Contracts had some issues when I checked it.. I even saw some crew contracts moving in negative xD 

You need to do something 5 times for example, it said 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. 5 .. -1 .. 0 .. 1 .. 2 .. etc (and moving like that while i was checking it, when it just should show a fixed number ...)

Next game it was back to normal, so ... hum ... nothing to worry about ^^'

I eventually got the trophy, so you should be right, just keep playing and it will eventually unlock ^^

Alright i hope so, I'm not too far from the platinum, beside the exp grind I did most of the hardest trophies, so I only need the contracts and few misc, so when I saw this not working I kinda got scared that it wouldn't work. Like, I did a screenie where I did 6/20 of a challenge, but after I finish it it's back to 1. 

Edited by Darghel

5 minutes ago, Darghel said:

Alright i hope so, I'm not too far from the platinum, beside the exp grind I did most of the hardest trophies, so I only need the contracts and few misc, so when I saw this not working I kinda got scared that it wouldn't work. Like, I did a screenie where I did 6/20 of a challenge, but after I finish it it's back to 1. 

Yep sometimes the number go back to a lower value, and later it's back to normal, definitly some bugs for this part, but looks like it still register fine :)

Just join a very active crew, and it should come in no time ;)

8 hours ago, seblegamer said:

Yep sometimes the number go back to a lower value, and later it's back to normal, definitly some bugs for this part, but looks like it still register fine :)

Just join a very active crew, and it should come in no time ;)

Like zero? Because it went back to 0. I went to my hideout and it's now zero. One contract requires 20 airborne dodges, I did 5 in the last match, and now is back to 0. I did at least 10 matches And i should be done by now. I'm having a bad feeling about this. 

Edit: alright, im giving up for now, it's clearly not tracking properly. I've been doing several matches, attempting to do one easy challenge which involves air dodging an incoming ball, and it keeps resetting. I have no idea why it does this, and I've played for 2 hours and I'm definitely sure to have dodged at least 30 or 40 times. It should be complete by now but it's not counting. I hope it gets fixed or else I guess this is another impossible one for me!

Just to show what i mean, i sent 2 screenshots of my last match, one before the match was over, and one right after it was over.

Spoiler

https:/OoSc495.jpgAs you can see, I did 9 dodges, but after I lost the match, it goes back to zero./imgur.com/OoSc495https://imgur.com/jAUTaaL

Spoiler

jAUTaaL.jpg

Edit2: Took a look over the official reddit, seems to be a common issue that is lasting over 2 weeks. I'll keep taking a look and see if more will unfold. For the moment it's impossible to do any crew contracts - and by extension, the trophy.

Edited by Darghel