undisputed harder than blitz trophy?

jelkeh11

Am i the only one that feels that the undisputed trophy is impossible while the blitz trophy felt eazy? the highest level i had to face in blitz was lvl 25 and they were all very bad. in the other gamemode for undisputed you only find level 90 guys in division 1 that throw you on the ground and do submit everytime until you lose.

Because of PS+ there's a strong chance that undisputed is harder because most of the skilled players dont play blitz whereas a lot of new players are. OWC is filled with good players who are playing to try and get matched up against new PS+ players because of the lack of division matchmaking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fsluca said:

Because of PS+ there's a strong chance that undisputed is harder because most of the skilled players dont play blitz whereas a lot of new players are. OWC is filled with good players who are playing to try and get matched up against new PS+ players because of the lack of division matchmaking.

so would it be a better idea to wait some time untill fewer people play the game? 

1 minute ago, jelkeh11 said:

so would it be a better idea to wait some time untill fewer people play the game? 

I'd say keep trying because you could get lucky with the matchmaking or find a boosting session. All you need is 4 new players to get the trophy just have to keep persevering ?

Just now, fsluca said:

I'd say keep trying because you could get lucky with the matchmaking or find a boosting session. All you need is 4 new players to get the trophy just have to keep persevering ?

true, but if i get matched one time against someone that is not in the boosting session i'm screwed lol

Statistically speaking can't be easier. in Owc you need 4 wins in a row, in Blitz you need 6. Got lucky enough to get Owc on my first 4 matches, so can't really tell. Blitz hasn't been so kind so far ? also Blitz giving you only a specific ruleset seems to make it harder. (if you can only kick and the opponent uses them in a better way, you're just doomed, there is nothing you can do).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rejim said:

Statistically speaking can't be easier. in Owc you need 4 wins in a row, in Blitz you need 6. Got lucky enough to get Owc on my first 4 matches, so can't really tell. Blitz hasn't been so kind so far 1f605.png also Blitz giving you only a specific ruleset seems to make it harder. (if you can only kick and the opponent uses them in a better way, you're just doomed, there is nothing you can do).

yeah blitz was very kind to me lmao. also i did ko mode so that could be a reason why it was easy for me

I started with a 13 fight win streak and now I win about three out of five fights or so. Yesterday I ran into an actual lag switcher with no skills, who got knocked down 7 times before he submitted me in the second round (no chance to defend with lag). I don't think the reporting does anything. Some other people can knock me down with the very first strike they throw, and I'm usually out after the third knockdown at the most, while they can take 5-9 knockdowns and still coming at me (even in mirror matches, so it's not like their fighter simply has a better chin or whatever). I'm not sure if there is a power glitch like there was in UFC 3 or what's going on with that.

However, if you lose the first five placement fights, you should be getting matched up with absolute noobs. Also keep in mind, that your placement gets reset with every new season, giving you a new chance.

It's one thing being good at a game, but it's another to exploit/cheat online to feel better about oneself. Don't sweat a loss, just pity these people. Their wins are meaningless and their losses are just embarrassing.

Edited by Infernopommes

• 7 months later...

I'm struggling with the online modes.

I left it really late to attempt thinking the updates would maybe make it easier but I'm still getting matched up against really high level opponents (I'm level 6).

I've platinumed every UFC game going all the way back to THQs 2009 Undisputed so I'm determined to keep going but the match making is irritating.

• Like 1

Absolutely not. And levels have nothing to do with it (you get xp for everything you do including single player, level is not connected to matchmaking it's only for cosmetic unlocks). Division you are placed, on the other hand, is what pairs you with weaker or stronger oponents. If you lose on purpose so you get to the lowest division it's easy enough. On Blitz there are no division barriers, you can get a pro on every round or only the 6th. I'm a casual player that knows a bit of submission and I get constantly beat up, but I just throw a takedown, 1 choke hold and that's it. 70% of casuals don't know how to counter submissions. BTW: oh and yeah the exploiters are a simple pain in the ***. Whenever i get one I just quit and start over, they suck the fun out of the game, but every UFC game has had the exploiters. There is always 1 move per UFC game you can exploit, elbow strikes in the beggining of this one were just OP then they patched it a bit. BTW2: I got the plat but still play this for fun, if anyone here matches with me send me a quick message via PS App saying "trophy hunter" or something like that and i'll just stay idle!

• Like 2

I've managed to get both of the online trophies from when I last posted (9 hours ago).

In all honesty, i had a stretch of losses against really good players but luckily faced more people at my skill level.

I was dreading it but I got the Blitz trophy on the 4th or 5th attempt.

Good luck to everyone attempting it, if it's doable for me, it's definitely doable for most.

• Like 1