250k High score gliched

AmazingNoeder

This is for the PHYSICAL version,not the others

When i finished the game the first time killing the mantis with a score of 1.7kk 

I got the trophies for killing  3 bosses,for killing mantis,and the trophies for 50 and 150k

But no 250 k trophy

I played everything again killed mantis and died and nothing

What made me got the trophy was making 300k points on hard difficult

Idk if the trophy just randomly gliched,or the only way to unlock it was playing in another difficult,as i already had the 250k high score on easy

The survive 4 min took some time to be triggered too,the in game time was around 4:20 min

I only saw this issues on the physical version,it has 1 extra trophy,and the way that they work isn't the same as the other region stacks on vita,as i didn't face any issue with them

People who died before mantis and got the 50k trophy didn't had the issue,as far as i could found

I believe the issue is related to get all high score trophies plus mantis and 3 bosses at once as I checked and the only person who killed mantis first try without dying,thus without getting any high score trophy didn't unlocked the 250k trophy too

Is the @r4lf_holland

13 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

I beat the physical version a few months back and had no issues whatsoever. I do know the 4 minute trophy didnt pop till about 420 430 tho. 

Most of the people don't even look at the time,maybe they don't even see that is taking too long

About the 250k it looks like that it only glitches if you get it along with killing Mantis First try along with the 3 bosses trophy and without getting any score related trophy

Is just to much coincidence that the only guy with this issue that i found got it the same way as me

You died and got all your score related trophies

Maybe is a good way to approach this,as soon as you get 250 k die,so this don't happen

1 hour ago, AmazingNoeder said:

Most of the people don't even look at the time,maybe they don't even see that is taking too long

About the 250k it looks like that it only glitches if you get it along with killing Mantis First try along with the 3 bosses trophy and without getting any score related trophy

Is just to much coincidence that the only guy with this issue that i found got it the same way as me

You died and got all your score related trophies

Maybe is a good way to approach this,as soon as you get 250 k die,so this don't happen

Yes i definitely didnt get it first go. I died a few times. 

• 3 months later...