DC Comics pack: "Just-Ace League" trophy

evisarator

I've aced every DC Comic level, but yet this trophy still continues to not pop. I've looked at my pins and they say I've only completed and aced 5/6 of the levels. The big level in the middle: "Watchtower" only has the collected all prizes badge on it. Should that have the played and aced badges on it too? Should I use another save and only play and ace all levels through the Watchtower level? I'm bewildered.

EDIT: My pins had become glitched; I had to to re-ace all levels from a blank save. 

Edited by Evi

I've aced every DC Comic level. But yet, still no trophy. I've looked at my pins and have noticed its only said I've completed and aced 5/6 of the levels. The big level in the middle "The Watchtower" only has the 'collected all prizes' badge on it. Should that have the aced and played badges on it too? Should I use another save and only play, and ace all levels through 'The watchtower' level? I'm bewildered.

Have you done Hero Race as well? It's one of the unlockable mini games. The key to which is in the Watchtower. You don't need to ace the Watchtower as it serves only as a hub. (the other mini game is a competitive one so doesn't count for aceing either)

Edited by ShadowGandalf

• 6 years later...