Have cheaters been removed yesterday?

TheGrindMaster

Im not sure how it is exactly working but isn't this game share battlenet account trought all platforms and terefore is possible to prepare all characters on lets say pc and then login on playstation and triggers most/all trophies in no time?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Juras said:

Im not sure how it is exactly working but isn't this game share battlenet account trought all platforms and terefore is possible to prepare all characters on lets say pc and then login on playstation and triggers most/all trophies in no time?

The hardcore level 99 trophy would be the clincher here. Battlenet characters have absolutely no backup saves meaning for that person to achieve this on online mode he would have played about 400 hours perfectly without a single death. Very unlikely factoring in lag spikes, disconnects or just human fatigue over that long a period. Not impossible for sure, but very very difficult.

• Like 3

anyone who gets that platinum will need a lot of evidence in their favor, because the "witch hunt" will be permanent with D2R legitimacy, just like with SMB.

You have Diablo fanatics that have played Diablo II for over two decades, which is really saying something considering this game has only aged like fine wine as the years pass by. Like with Dark Souls, they probably know every trick in the book to level up their characters and what builds are best. Regardless, the sheer grind and time required to get the platinum for this game will deter most anyone from actually earning it.

5 hours ago, Gattusso02 said:

The hardcore level 99 trophy would be the clincher here. Battlenet characters have absolutely no backup saves meaning for that person to achieve this on online mode he would have played about 400 hours perfectly without a single death. Very unlikely factoring in lag spikes, disconnects or just human fatigue over that long a period. Not impossible for sure, but very very difficult.

2 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

You have Diablo fanatics that have played Diablo II for over two decades, which is really saying something considering this game has only aged like fine wine as the years pass by. Like with Dark Souls, they probably know every trick in the book to level up their characters and what builds are best. Regardless, the sheer grind and time required to get the platinum for this game will deter most anyone from actually earning it.

I'm 10 hours of playtime away from level 99 on hardcore, playing as a zerker teleport barb hybrid. I've been playing with JVVGroup (java) and Yoshimn (sorc) who have both reached 99 already and got the platinum - we are all PS5 though.

Guess we got lucky?

Sorry AJ quoted the wrong guy haha

Edited by PwNaGe_DaN
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, kevao97 said:

anyone who gets that platinum will need a lot of evidence in their favor, because the "witch hunt" will be permanent with D2R legitimacy, just like with SMB.

The vita cheaters did deter me slightly on attempting the SMB plat but I'm definitely going back to it after D2 (10 hours left!)), it's harder when your friends give up though - got no one left to try and personally beat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PwNaGe_DaN said:

I'm 10 hours of playtime away from level 99 on hardcore, playing as a zerker teleport barb hybrid. I've been playing with JVVGroup (java) and Yoshimn (sorc) who have both reached 99 already and got the platinum - we are all PS5 though.

Guess we got lucky?

Sorry AJ quoted the wrong guy haha

Advanced congrats to you then! Would you say there was luck involved in your multiplayer run? Or does the team factor in to add that safety net for you guys? Would love to hear those stories but it might go off topic in this thread. Share a thread on your adventure after you plat the game please. :)

4 hours ago, Gattusso02 said:

Advanced congrats to you then! Would you say there was luck involved in your multiplayer run? Or does the team factor in to add that safety net for you guys? Would love to hear those stories but it might go off topic in this thread. Share a thread on your adventure after you plat the game please. :)

Thank you bro, but I'm not in the clear quite yet hahaha.

You might have heard this before but it basically entails baaling to 97 and then running chaos (97 and 98) or nithlathak (at 98) while the other 6/7 players do a baal run. Max 3 people can go to CS and Nith, any more than that and the xp just isn't worth it - then you go back for baal xp, repeat. It's just safer with a barb around to give bo and I've enjoyed being in that support role, after I respecced to Zerk I could easily hold my own with an ebotd ba (grief is better though!)

• Like 1

What about dying on single player hardcore, will backup saves from cloud or usb void this trophy? I mean backing up your saves everytime you die is legit that way?

Grind itself is time consuming from 1 to 99 so I believe it's achieveable that way at least.

Edited by kiubus

1 hour ago, kiubus said:

What about dying on single player hardcore, will backup saves from cloud or usb void this trophy? I mean backing up your saves everytime you die is legit that way?

Grind itself is time consuming from 1 to 99 so I believe it's achieveable that way at least.

Yes, you can utilize backup cloud/USB saves for offline hardcore characters and recovering the save file of a dead hardcore character will not void the trophy. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Vextens said:

Yes, you can utilize backup cloud/USB saves for offline hardcore characters and recovering the save file of a dead hardcore character will not void the trophy. 

Thank you so much for your answer, really appreciate that :)

• 2 months later...

Hey guys.
So I played Diablo II back in the day on Pc days back when it was fresh, I remember after sometime people made bots programs and such and start using them (I never did).
Question - how can people cheat on the consoles here on D2R ? It's not a Pc so I doubt there are actual bot programs here. BUT I do play some games for like monthly challenge ranks or worldwide scores (time to complete / kills / etc)  one example would be I played DeadNation for top score full playtr. on highest difficulty. I did mistakes but I ended up on place 27 I think but when I looked at top 3 guys on the worldwide score list - they had scores(numbers) beyond normal possible way w/o cheating of some sorts. Then I played challenge tombs in Shadow of Tomb Raider and people completed the tomb in 1 second.
People WILL ALWAYS CHEAT if they can, if there's a way (I mean the Ugly kind) but I some games are being admin-watched, dunno if they do it on consoles.
So wonder how they do it here. I also heard people can make money selling items ( the crazy rolls if lucky) I mean I rem. it was like that on D2 Pc back in 2000's