Platinum Difficulty

What is harder Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition vs Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4 Version)  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which trophy is harder

• Ultimate Battler
    • Ladder Master

40 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Injustice, MK9 is just a long grind, the ladder challenges aren't that difficult.

Edit: MK9 plat is impossible to get because servers are down btw

Thank you for the input

I have played and completed the “tower master” trophy which I’d give a 2/10 in difficulty. How exactly does the “ultimate battler” trophy compare in difficulty to the “ladder master”

I'm bad at survival challenges, so "Impossible" and "The Max" were a huge challenge for me in Injustice, a lot harder than the "Ladder Master" of MK9, but well thats just me, some people say that Injustice is an easy plat just inflated because it has been free some times....

"Ladder master" is not hard using the Sheeva cheese...

I would say that as a whole Injustice is way more difficult than mk9. Not only because of Ultimate Battler, but the STAR Labs missions are also a massive pain to complete. 

"The Impossible" and "The Max" are the trophy killers every single time, you really need to know how to use Solomon Grundy in order to punish the bullshit AI. Not to mention that the game can randomly glitch and not record your run for...some reason. 

On the other hand, the grind in mk9 is unreal. Plus servers have been shut down so if you didn't cover the online bye bye platinum. 

As for people who say that Injustice 1 is easy, it's because of the platinum percentage. It's a difficult game, but it's not a 0.17% platinum rarity game for sure?there's lots of fighting game platinums wayyyy more difficult than this one. It's just that Injustice has a lot of DC fans who tried the game. 

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Copanele said:

I would say that as a whole Injustice is way more difficult than mk9. Not only because of Ultimate Battler, but the STAR Labs missions are also a massive pain to complete. 

"The Impossible" and "The Max" are the trophy killers every single time, you really need to know how to use Solomon Grundy in order to punish the bullshit AI. Not to mention that the game can randomly glitch and not record your run for...some reason. 

On the other hand, the grind in mk9 is unreal. Plus servers have been shut down so if you didn't cover the online bye bye platinum. 

As for people who say that Injustice 1 is easy, it's because of the platinum percentage. It's a difficult game, but it's not a 0.17% platinum rarity game for sure1f605.pngthere's lots of fighting game platinums wayyyy more difficult than this one. It's just that Injustice has a lot of DC fans who tried the game. 

How is the combo system compare to MK9/MKX?

I would like some input on the battle difficulty if possible. Would you say the hardest difficulty in Injustice is comparable to the hardest difficulty to MK9 or MKX. Not taking MK11 into consideration as that fighting system is closer to Injustice 2.

11 minutes ago, Revenant_SZ said:

How is the combo system compare to MK9/MKX?

I would like some input on the battle difficulty if possible. Would you say the hardest difficulty in Injustice is comparable to the hardest difficulty to MK9 or MKX. Not taking MK11 into consideration as that fighting system is closer to Injustice 2.

Definitely the same as MK9 for me. I felt it had the same timing and juggle options. 

As for difficulty, I would say that Injustice is slightly harder, but not because of the AI being smarter, but because it's cheaper. You have that stupid clash system, lots of gimmick characters, Deathstroke which can easily ruin your day with his machine gun spam...

But on the bright side, if you had no issues with MK9, this game will be more than manageable as well.