Trophy thoughts?

Couga83

35 minutes ago, Couga83 said:

Thank god there is no "Around the globe" trophy again.

On the other hand, having 100 cars and winning an event with every one of them sounds also really tedious.

Don't need to win, just complete. Shouldn't be too long as you can do a lot as you go for the rest. Depending on how long it takes to unlock tier 3 upgrades, those could be the longest for all the cars needed.

2 hours ago, Couga83 said:

Thank god there is no "Around the globe" trophy again.

On the other hand, having 100 cars and winning an event with every one of them sounds also really tedious.

It'll be a bit grindy, but still can't be anywhere near as bad as miles. Looks a good list, just hope the game matches. Depends if "events" = races, or is another term for championships

Edited by PhantomFear94

No online Trophies? Collecting 100 cars will take a while but if you just go through the career mode you will probably come a long way.

Some of the Trophies will probably be easier to get through a custom event like the Drift Platinum and the manual shift win. The last one is probably even easier when boosted online.

Overall not difficult, but I think I will wait for the complete edition when the DLC Trophies are known.

Edited by ConAir

7 minutes ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

They have to be trolling us with the "Around the Globe, AGAIN!?" trophy name. Otherwise looks like a decent list. Could be some grindy ones depending on how long it takes to buy/unlock cars.

Of course they were referencing the backlash the Around the World trophy garnered. I thought it was nice of them to acknowledge it.

The list is much better then other Codemasters lists simply because there is no stupid grindy miles trophy. And there are no online trophies, either, which means I can safely wait on this til all the content is out and it's cheap, which is the only way I'd jump back in to the Grid franchise. I'm still grinding away at the last one.

5 hours ago, KirekkusuPT said:

Not a bad list.

But still to see how the game plays... I didn't enjoy the last GRID's gameplay... If this is the same I think it's a pass for me.

I'm in the same boat as you. Grid 2019 was quite disappointing. The driving model was bad and the game was so boring. I'm hoping this one has better physics and a more fun career mode

• 2 weeks later...