Trophy thoughts?

Couga83

On 25/02/2022 at 3:59 PM, barra333 said:

Doesn't the game show you how many events/miles you have done with a car? 

Shows you miles yeah, so you could definitely check your upgrades before picking up every car and checking that way.

On 25/02/2022 at 9:19 PM, Blurrkup said:

Unless I missed something I completed the story in less than 5 hours.

Did you skip all the cutscenes or only watch some etc?

I will admit, i never playtested the Story mode, not my department, the people that did (and had to do it watching the cutscenes etc) all clocked between 15-20 hours to do it.

That being said, if youre using the lowest difficulty, PS5 and skipping eveything you can, i wouldnt be surprised to see 5-10hrs only required. :P
Us trophy hunters are a different breed when it comes to time-management on games haha.

1 minute ago, SpacebarPlays said:

Shows you miles yeah, so you could definitely check your upgrades before picking up every car and checking that way.

Since it shows miles driven, the simple solution is to make sure that you complete an event in any vehicle you drive. Since it says 'complete' rather than 'win' then it is easy - the car could be a complete pig to drive or totally outclassed and it still counts.

5 hours ago, Crazybasil said:

I just love that Gran Turismo reference in the trophy list. Codies are clearly know the drill.

Intentional or not, I love the fact that they named the touring car trophies Race Driver, Race Driver 2 and Race Driver 3, based of the franchise name before they called it GRID.

2 hours ago, SpacebarPlays said:

Did you skip all the cutscenes or only watch some etc?

I will admit, i never playtested the Story mode, not my department, the people that did (and had to do it watching the cutscenes etc) all clocked between 15-20 hours to do it.

That being said, if youre using the lowest difficulty, PS5 and skipping eveything you can, i wouldnt be surprised to see 5-10hrs only required. :P
Us trophy hunters are a different breed when it comes to time-management on games haha.

Nope didn't skip anything, on medium difficulty.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
51 minutes ago, VenlafaxineHead said:

Are the sponsor trophies still broken on this game?

I've had it since day one and probably should have them unlocked times 10 by now...but they've been broken beyond belief. Not going back until it's fixed. 

Have you done the race associated with the sponsor. Once you have completed the objectives, it opens a race, which you then have to complete.

1 hour ago, Blurrkup said:

Have you done the race associated with the sponsor. Once you have completed the objectives, it opens a race, which you then have to complete.

Yes... many times. Often times the tracking is just a garbled mess and I can't make any progress on anything. It has been several months since I've tried, but the last time they came out with a patch I thought everything would be fixed... but alas... it was not.