Activate Termination Protocol?

Zaros-QC

Hello. Ive been tryin to get this trophy all day and cant figure out whats wrong with how im doin it. Ive tried it in training, ive tried it in arcade & ive tride it in vs & each time i can clearly get above 60 hits n my combo yet still no trophy unlocked. Could someone please clarify what exactly must be done to unlock it?

I'm using regular nu and I've watched many videos and I tried in training mode, versus and arcade but the trophy doesn't unlock. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/2/2022 at 0:21 AM, junioronepiece said:

Maybe what're you missing is The fact that The number of hits can't stay shadowed because doesn't count for the trophy. The number of hit must be red.

no i got it and i gonna tell you i didn't notice the warning option was enabled so that prevented to get the trophy so i disabled that in training mode and i did it again and the trophy popped up :3

On 9/3/2022 at 9:26 PM, EdgeHosenkan said:

Is just 236236 D - 236236 D - 6C - 2C - j.C

If that not work is because you are in fake combos and you need to be faster

I think you didn't read my previous commentary i was doing the right combo and real combo no fate the problem was i had enabled the option "warning"' in training mode so it disabled the trophies so i disabled that option and it worked :)

On 12/03/2022 at 3:23 PM, Zaros-QC said:

I think you didn't read my previous commentary i was doing the right combo and real combo no fate the problem was i had enabled the option "warning"' in training mode so it disabled the trophies so i disabled that option and it worked :)

Ah yeah nevermind