Builds to clear hell?

Eruyom

What im using right now or planing to build

- Hammerdin/smitter main character and what i use to farm everything

- Necro Summoner already on hell diablo, just nedd some more items so no intention to reespect

- Trap Assasin

- Sorcerer Hydra/orb  orb/meteor, depens on how good is the update 2.4

- Amazon?  thinking about a bowazon already got a +3 matrial bow to make a runeword

- Barb?

- Druid?

Looking for the safest/fastest build to just clean hell and get the trophies, paladin takes care of the rest, runewords are not important couse i dupe offline

Any advice?

Edited by Eruyom

2 hours ago, Eruyom said:

What im using right now or planing to build

- Hammerdin/smitter main character and what i use to farm everything

- Necro Summoner already on hell diablo, just nedd some more items so no intention to reespect

- Trap Assasin

- Sorcerer Hydra/orb  orb/meteor, depens on how good is the update 2.4

- Amazon?  thinking about a bowazon already got a +3 matrial bow to make a runeword

- Barb?

- Druid?

Looking for the safest/fastest build to just clean hell and get the trophies, paladin takes care of the rest, runewords are not important couse i dupe offline

Any advice?

Sharing to you my suggestion to try and experience the lightning sorc. She ended up being my favorite class and my pick towards hardcore 99. In relation to your question to clear hell, she's a viable build normal straight to hell difficulty.

Edited by Gattusso02

1 hour ago, Eruyom said:

lightning sorceress is a nova build?

This clip by Dbrunski was most useful for me.

For a lot of the other builds to clear hell I just used the class tutorials of MrLlamaSC which is linked in the psnprofiles guide, his guided playthroughs of each class.

Edited by Gattusso02

• 2 weeks later...

Trap Assassin is fun so far, you throw up 7 lightning sentries, run away from your problems and let the sentries do the killing. Got Lightning Sentry and Death Sentry maxed out and at level 55 I one to two shot enemies on Act 3 Nightmare difficulty. I will have to play more characters tho, especially Paladin since he is the one I hear the best things about.