KLONOA Phantasy Reverie Series - July 8th

41 minutes ago, mike_87 said:

does this game offer a free ps5 upgrade? sure I was told after Horizon forbidden west there would be no more free upgrades, just hoping I made the right decision buying the ps5 port!

According to the asian store where the game is already out it does. The no more free upgrades comment only applies to first party titles and whether or not any any game gets a free upgrade is up to the publisher as for example sonic origins got one but kao the kangaroo did not.

When the HELL is it going live on PlayStation??? Already out here in Australia Digital and Retail on Switch and was able to grab it at 3am this morning on my Xbox Series X before Work when I woke up.

I specifically bought $100 of PSN Credit when I picked up my Switch copy to buy the game (cause I'll get the PS4 Version by doing that, also it appears the "Moo Costume" DLC is only available through Digital, and not available separately, don't have it on my Switch copy that I got Physical for example ?‍♂️ just fyi) and the game is STILL giving an Error when trying to go to it's page, which only shows in the Mobile App btw... PlayStation is just kinda getting shitty these days, for various reasons, and this has always been a massive downside to PSN in general, should have been up at Midnight when the game ACTUALLY LAUNCHED, especially since there's no choice in the matter here between Retail/Digital on PlayStation ?

EDIT: I don't take anything back, but I was able to buy it... You have to go onto the STORE ON PLAYSTATION 4 to Buy It, total pain in the ass moving the stuff off the top of my PS5 Box, unwrapping the PS4 (put it in the PS5 Box wrapped in that foam whatever stuff systems usually come packaged in) unplug and move the PS5 replacing it and plugging in my PS4, SYSTEM UPDATE ? PS4 had a shit during System Update resulting in a further reboot and more time wasted ? then dealing with the god awfully SLOW PS4 UI/Store to buy the Game and DLC.

For now it isn't available to buy on the PlayStation 5 Store or Mobile App Store. I actually remember having the same issue with Pumpkin Jack around this time last year or something (a month or two before the PS5 Version was released)

Anyway, thank you for coming to my TedTalk ?

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL

Is anyone having trouble unlocking the hero of breezgale trophy in the NA ps4 version i literally went through both 1-1 and 1-2 rescuing all phantomilians but the trophy didn't pop. Do these trophies pop later or is it glitched for some reason.

I

52 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

Is anyone having trouble unlocking the hero of breezgale trophy in the NA ps4 version i literally went through both 1-1 and 1-2 rescuing all phantomilians but the trophy didn't pop. Do these trophies pop later or is it glitched for some reason.

I having the same problem on PS5 version :/

7 hours ago, prosandude69 said:

Don't worry guys, the trophies unlock later in the game.

I kind of realized that as after completing 2-1 and 2-2 i had 6 in forlock and 6 in jugpot as chapter 2 alternates between the 2 kingdoms because of story reasons.

• 2 months later...