Collector warning!!!

lurch_9944

I finally got this trophy after it being bugged out. The tempedia and kudo can show 2 different numbers.....the tempedia goes up a number anytime you catch/evolve/hatch/traded/obtain from story a temtem but the kudo only goes up when you're the one to catch/hatch/evolve it.....With that being said keep in mind you have to recatch the 4 from tucma the game gives you and you need someone to trade you an azuroc so it evolves on your side for it to count. Also any temtem traded to you will update the tempedia but not the kudo and the trophy is linked to the kudo.

• 7 months later...
11 hours ago, Snaer98 said:

Im stuck at 163 / 164 does anyone have a list of gifted tems or any guess which one I might miss? 

I know these can be gifted: 

- Your starter
 - Tuwai
 - Deendre
 - Taifu (via Ukama trade side quest)
 - Valash
 - Nessla
 - Vulcrane
 - Loali
 - Anahir
 - Pewki
 - Momo

People are saying there could be a problem with the crystal temtem that you have to trade to evolve ( I forget its name ).

I'm going to check my counter to see if it goes up when I trade for it because it could be glitched.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lausokii said:

I know these can be gifted: 

- Your starter
 - Tuwai
 - Deendre
 - Taifu (via Ukama trade side quest)
 - Valash
 - Nessla
 - Vulcrane
 - Loali
 - Anahir
 - Pewki
 - Momo

People are saying there could be a problem with the crystal temtem that you have to trade to evolve ( I forget its name ).

I'm going to check my counter to see if it goes up when I trade for it because it could be glitched.

Ty for the list gotta try them out. 

Im actually sure I bred or caught every one of them at this point

For Zeneroth Im not sure if its counting or not I did get two

One was my own Azuroc which evolved at another player and was traded back to me afterwards and the second was a Azuroc from another player which evolved on my side 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Snaer98 said:

Ty for the list gotta try them out. 

Im actually sure I bred or caught every one of them at this point

For Zeneroth Im not sure if its counting or not I did get two

One was my own Azuroc which evolved at another player and was traded back to me afterwards and the second was a Azuroc from another player which evolved on my side 

In theory, in order for Zenoreth to count it needs to both have you as the original tamer and evolve in your game. In practice, it's glitched for some players, but the developers seem aware of the issue.

On 24.9.2022 at 6:16 AM, Xylobe said:

In theory, in order for Zenoreth to count it needs to both have you as the original tamer and evolve in your game. In practice, it's glitched for some players, but the developers seem aware of the issue.

Yeah I figured it out by now. 

The way it worked was following: 

1. Catching an Azuroc 

2. Trading it to a pal, who cancels the evolution on his side 

3. Trading the Azuroc back to me and evolve it myself 

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/09/2022 at 5:27 PM, Snaer98 said:

Yeah I figured it out by now. 

The way it worked was following: 

1. Catching an Azuroc 

2. Trading it to a pal, who cancels the evolution on his side 

3. Trading the Azuroc back to me and evolve it myself 

I used this method to get Zenoreth but unfortunately it did not work for me

On 11/10/2022 at 3:45 AM, grifteskymfning said:

Or you could just catch a Zenoreth?

In the grass outside Crystal shrine with a TemX card.

I've tried doing this afterwards but I'm still stuck on 163/164.

Even though I know Zenoreth was the last tem i need, I'll probably need to recatch every tem again because I've no idea what to do now ?

Just now, Lausokii said:

I used this method to get Zenoreth but unfortunately it did not work for me

I've tried doing this afterwards but I'm still stuck on 163/164.

Even though I know Zenoreth was the last tem i need, I'll probably need to recatch every tem again because I've no idea what to do now 1f615.png

Can't you just check the Tempedia for the missing one? I am currently missing Anahir even though I got him from the quest. Might buy an egg from the AH to hatch him just to tick his box again.

5 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Can't you just check the Tempedia for the missing one? I am currently missing Anahir even though I got him from the quest. Might buy an egg from the AH to hatch him just to tick his box again.

When I check the Tempedia it shows everyone has been caught by me (the player and card icon)

And my player card says i've caught 164 Tems. But the kudos is stuck at 163.

I've rehatched everyone on the list i made earlier on this thread so I'm not sure what I'm missing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lausokii said:

When I check the Tempedia it shows everyone has been caught by me (the player and card icon)

And my player card says i've caught 164 Tems. But the kudos is stuck at 163.

I've rehatched everyone on the list i made earlier on this thread so I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Now I'm more worried about this trophy

1 hour ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Now I'm more worried about this trophy

Hopefully it pops for you with one of these methods!

Personally I haven't tried:

- My friend trading me their azuroc to evolve on my side.

- Trading an azuroc to my friend so it evolves on their side, then my friend trading Zenorith back to me.

I'll let you know how it goes, but the fact I caught a zenorith in the wild would probably mean nothing i try is going to work.

Plus @Xylobe has mentioned the devs seem to be aware of the issue so I'm hoping this bug will eventually be resolved.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lausokii said:

Hopefully it pops for you with one of these methods!

Personally I haven't tried:

- My friend trading me their azuroc to evolve on my side.

- Trading an azuroc to my friend so it evolves on their side, then my friend trading Zenorith back to me.

I'll let you know how it goes, but the fact I caught a zenorith in the wild would probably mean nothing i try is going to work.

Plus @Xylobe has mentioned the devs seem to be aware of the issue so I'm hoping this bug will eventually be resolved.

Thanks. I am slowly catching all the Tems. i am at 111/164 so I may just save Zenoreth for last!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Im sure I'm doing something wrong as others have gotten this. But I've got all temtem with a person icon and it's only 162/164 and I've recently gone through the game.

I rehatched anahir and it didn't go up so i don't think anatan will make a difference either.

Its a bit annoying. Hope I don't have to go catch everything again.

With xenoreth it was mine traded to a mate who stopped the evolution and sent it back.

Just a heads up that it is still bugged for some people and it is also happening on Xbox and PC. People are trying to bring this up to the developers but on their forum nobody's issues have been addressed within the last week. Hopefully they are working on it because it is happening to a lot of people.

I don't recommend trying to re-catch everything again, as this has not worked for others, it has something to do on the games side not registering correctly.

Edited by Angelicc_Wolf
  • Like 1