Nightdive Studios you've done it again!

NoMoreUpdates

3 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I concur Nightdive has been amazing with these classic remasters btw can't wait for the SIN Remaster they got coming and System Shock Remake

First I've heard of the SiN remaster. I'll definitely be getting that since I played the PC version quite a bit back in the day. 

2 hours ago, kenseizenkai said:

I played PowerSlave (aka Exhumed) on PSone back in the day. For those who don't know what it is, it's a combination of Doom & The Mummy. I'll definitely buy it when it gets on sale. Maybe we'll also get Heretic/Hexen or Blood as remasters in the near future? Here's hoping 1f64f.png!

They did do the Blood: Fresh Supply remaster on PC, although it's not only any other platforms as far as I'm aware.

I'd absolutely buy the shit out of a Heretic port though. That game was THE shit when I was growing up. Hexen gives me PTSD though.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2022 at 2:55 AM, kenseizenkai said:

I played PowerSlave (aka Exhumed) on PSone back in the day. For those who don't know what it is, it's a combination of Doom & The Mummy. I'll definitely buy it when it gets on sale. Maybe we'll also get Heretic/Hexen or Blood as remasters in the near future? Here's hoping 1f64f.png!

Hexen and Blood would be just incredible.

• Like 1

Saw GmanLives cover this game years ago, and he just did another review of it for the remaster. I still haven’t played all of NightDive’s remasters, but I’ve been buying them all to support their work. I didn’t know they were working on this one until I saw the game go live on PSN Store. I’m still hoping the Blood remaster from them comes to consoles, but it’s delighting to see them bring lesser known games like this back from the grave. I’ll try to play this and Shadow Man Remastered very soon. Like GmanLives said in the video for the remaster for PowerSlave, I hope NightDive remasters the Alien Trilogy on PS1. 

• 5 months later...

I love this game, Powerslave (Called Exhumed here) is my favorite first person shooter ever made and Nightdive has knocked this one out of the park. Strictly the Saturn version was way better then Playstation and PC imo and thankfully that's what this is more or less.

As a teenager I wasted weeks playing this on the Saturn as well as Soul Hackers, Just found out about this version of Powerslave and now a sequel to Soul Hackers coming up? F'n Brilliant.

How the F did I not know about this?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

So glad NightDive brought this to consoles. Game is a whole lot of fun to play. Everything is so clear and visible and pixelated. It's like Egyptian-themed Doom/Hexen basically, though I find the enemies less imaginative than Doom. Unlocked the Ring of Ra weapon and have been having a ton of fun with it. All the upgrades to your jumping and other things are fun as well. This was my era of FPS but I never played it back in the day.

Could do with some Subtitles though, voices are super hard to hear.

• Like 1