Ultramarathon glitched?

Riv1404

I have now almost 120 hours of play time. 12 hours from that time i was just running around to farm KM. But still no trophy.

My save also got day time glitch. My time is always day and it is 15.15 and never changing.

So i afraid Ultramarathon is glitched on me.

If you can comment something and explain how much time you play before trophy popped, will be really appreciated @Hinsusta@QQQ_suGar@unioncc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Riv1404 said:

I have now almost 120 hours of play time. 12 hours from that time i was just running around to farm KM. But still no trophy.

My save also got day time glitch. My time is always day and it is 15.15 and never changing.

So i afraid Ultramarathon is glitched on me.

If you can comment something and explain how much time you play before trophy popped, will be really appreciated @Hinsusta@QQQ_suGar@unioncc

I got the trophy after many hours. I think i was at 100 hours playtime when I got it (im not sure), but I got it before the latest patch.

The console was also running 3 days at night to farm the km (used rubberband method). 

I also had the time glitch, but it was fixed when I played some missions with randoms. However, you can still change your time in certain parkour missions, as some missions can only be completed during the day or night. Maybe the bug will go away from that as well ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YesImAPwnda said:

Yeah this trophy is really weird.

If I rubberband it the game automatically opens the pause menu after a while.

Just curious how exactly does this end up working? Do you just end up running into zombies, dying, respawning and repeat?

4 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

I think this Trophy is currently bugged and you need to finish this in one session.

I got it after swapping between two saves constantly and closing the game regularly. Still a possibility of it glitching for some people, but may just be the fact it's a ridiculous amount of time.

I also think it tracks across all saves as I didn't do nearly as much rubber banding as Hinsusta did before it popped, but had about 160 hours across both saves.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Archavia said:

I got it after swapping between two saves constantly and closing the game regularly. Still a possibility of it glitching for some people, but may just be the fact it's a ridiculous amount of time.

I also think it tracks across all saves as I didn't do nearly as much rubber banding as Hinsusta did before it popped, but had about 160 hours across both saves.

Nice, do you know if you can run in a circle in a safehouse? or how did you farm?

Trophy is working right, can confirm it. Just got it

From my 2 saves i have 142 hours and 25 was rubberband method

I was farming in safe houses, beacuse you will die at night.

PS thank you to everyone who gives tips and explanations!

Edited by Riv1404
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Archavia said:

Alright thanks for the confirmation!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YesImAPwnda said:

Alright thanks for the confirmation!

30-40hrs should take of constantly moving, I don’t think it counts gliding as I’m 25hrs or so into rubber banding and I did that most the time in game.

As you’ve got the collectible trophies, any idea where Alice #4 and Power Outage Mandate are? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HarryNinetyFour said:

30-40hrs should take of constantly moving, I don’t think it counts gliding as I’m 25hrs or so into rubber banding and I did that most the time in game.

As you’ve got the collectible trophies, any idea where Alice #4 and Power Outage Mandate are? 

For the Artefact: Found in a yellow/white box in a building directly outside the Garrison Electrical Station.

Edited by IX_Edinho_XI

23 minutes ago, HarryNinetyFour said:

I ended up with both that and the tape this morning, but thanks! The guide on PowerPyx has them all now.

Congratulations! Any tips for A friend in need, been farming it for 2 hours, but got only 7 survivors encounters...

54 minutes ago, Smaxoy said:

What about A Friend in Need… just roaming around hoping to get encounter or there are some tips for it)?

You'll knock out plenty just naturally playing as long as you do them whenever they pop up. 

The problem is only encounters where you specifically help a survivor count (ie. killing the Renegades/zombies that are harassing them during the day or giving them immune boosters when they're injured on rooftops at night). The other encounters like catching a bandit or helping a peacekeeper doesn't count towards it. Luckily, the survivor ones tend to be the most common (especially if you assign all territories to the survivors and not the peacekeepers, there will be more survivors in the world this way increasing your chances of getting a survivor encounter). Other than that, it's just a matter of running around a survivor territory until they spawn for you which is about every 2-3 minutes or so from my experience so it's not too bad. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

You'll knock out plenty just naturally playing as long as you do them whenever they pop up. 

The problem is only encounters where you specifically help a survivor count (ie. killing the Renegades/zombies that are harassing them during the day or giving them immune boosters when they're injured on rooftops at night). The other encounters like catching a bandit or helping a peacekeeper doesn't count towards it. Luckily, the survivor ones tend to be the most common (especially if you assign all territories to the survivors and not the peacekeepers, there will be more survivors in the world this way increasing your chances of getting a survivor encounter). Other than that, it's just a matter of running around a survivor territory until they spawn for you which is about every 2-3 minutes or so from my experience so it's not too bad. 

Thx, I'm a PK enjoyed, so I have only 2 survivors territories...

And what is the better time to  get encounters after story day or knight?

9 hours ago, Smaxoy said:

Thx, I'm a PK enjoyed, so I have only 2 survivors territories...

And what is the better time to  get encounters after story day or knight?

Frequency is pretty even for both day and night. Day is easier simply because you don't have to worry about starting a chase by accident and you have more freedom to move around the map.

41 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

Frequency is pretty even for both day and night. Day is easier simply because you don't have to worry about starting a chase by accident and you have more freedom to move around the map.

Well, I tried for an hour today, no survivors at day, and barely got two of them at night. Maybe it because I finished the story, maybe because I gave all districts to the PK, but this encounters pisses me off..

7 minutes ago, Smaxoy said:

but this encounters pisses me off..

Same. It's very inconsistent in my opinion. I thought i would just run around the first city, grinding marathon, to find some survivors and it never happened.

If i play normally in the main city, i feel like i have more encounters.

Also i've done everything in the game in around 50h so i might have to rubberband for a really long time. 

And i'm still missing 2 parkour points and 3 combats. If someone has a good strategy to farm xp, i'm all ears