Ultramarathon glitched?

Riv1404

1 hour ago, chef_gibo said:

Guys i need help ive played a total of 182 hrs over 2 saves ive rubberbanded about 90 hrs and still no trophie at all im running in circles at the pk floating base anyone no whats going on

Why 2 saves? Afaik It has to be 1 save

11 minutes ago, Fragpuss said:

Why 2 saves? Afaik It has to be 1 save

It is possible to do it over multiple saves, the distance carries over.

2 hours ago, chef_gibo said:

Guys i need help ive played a total of 182 hrs over 2 saves ive rubberbanded about 90 hrs and still no trophie at all im running in circles at the pk floating base anyone no whats going on

Are you exiting out to the main menu after each rubberband session? If not, your progress may not be properly saving. 

3 hours ago, mega-tallica said:

It is possible to do it over multiple saves, the distance carries over.

Are you exiting out to the main menu after each rubberband session? If not, your progress may not be properly saving. 

Yea sleeping so it saves then quitting 

• 3 weeks later...

It's the only trophy I'm missing. I played for 110 hours for everything else and, knowing about the trophy, I tried never to teleport and use the paraglider as little as possible.
Unfortunately I can't keep the console (PS5) on at night because it bothers me and I have my brother in the room who hates the lights at night xD
Since I don't want to play anything else when I can play, I think I will stay maximum 2/3 hours a day to put on the dualsense with the elastic. Calculating that it does 20 km in an hour, it will take me a long time. We hope it will come out as soon as possible.
What a badly calculated trophy! Not even with the DLC of the season pass you would be able to unlock. 

Question: but on xbox where there is the count of the various things in the objectives, there is no way to know if the meters covered in flight, in fall or other matter? Is it safe that only matters when your feet are on the ground?

Edited by Siriodorione

Does anyone have a rough estimate of total gameplay that it should take to get this trophy? My PS5 says I’ve played the game for 111 hours, and I’ve been rubberbanding my controller off and on for five days now. This is my last trophy, but I’m really starting to worry that the trophy is bugged and there’s no way to tell if it’s actually working or not. Was hoping the new update would fix it, but no changes to the trophy or stats

• 2 weeks later...

This trophy is insane. My 100% run took me 115 hours while using the glider as less as possible and none the less I had to use the rubber band for an other 43 hours. According to the maths (6 m/s) the distance I covered in 115 hours of natural gameplay equals to 11 hours of rubber banding!!!

Keep up grinding, guys. It's just a matter of time until you get this atrocious trophy.

Just got this trophy. Was on a ng+ and had 108 hours before I started rubber banding. Fast forward to 154 hours i now have the platinum. Ran in circles in the safe room inside the metro by the bazaar. 

I would do this overnight and then sleeping/exiting to main menu before turning console off. Such a waste of time these trophies!

• 2 weeks later...

So i have one save with 144 hours and one save with 9 hours. On the one with 144 i've been rubberbanding for at least 40-50 hours now. Do you think i should keep going or is it just straight up messed up? I also can't achieve the True Nightrunner trophy so i'm kinda afraid it's something with my overall saved data... I gotta say i used the paraglider quite a lot when doing the other trophies

• 4 weeks later...

Dear god... are they mentally ill ??? Or are they being paid by Eletricity companies ? Like I have about 120 hours in the game Beaten it to 100% everything and I have only 21 641m (21 Km) !!! Like what the actual f**k ! This is impossible to do legit and even non-legit way is crazy... like even 96Km would be too much but 960Km ?!?!?! Are they smoking weed or what the... Im done... F**K THIS STUPID RETARDED TROPHY AND PLATINUM TOO... ??????????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Decided to back to Dying Light 2 and try to finish it since they added the distance tracker and surprise, surprise yet another glitch, got 0m...

Tried the method shown by @PureChaosAT but couldnt get it to run in game. So Im using PS4Macro with a Dualshock 4 in Remote Play. Works very well and you dont need the rubber bands since the Macro can do every input. Got 100km in about 4 hours.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Reloaded for the new DLC and checked the extra stats to see how many I had done 

it’s showing only 1160M 

ive played over 120 hours, there’s no way I’ve only done 1.16KM out of the 940 odd required. Anyone else’s stats incorrect or reset on update? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mikem192 said:

Reloaded for the new DLC and checked the extra stats to see how many I had done 

it’s showing only 1160M 

ive played over 120 hours, there’s no way I’ve only done 1.16KM out of the 940 odd required. Anyone else’s stats incorrect or reset on update? 

I was already only at 21Km... but after the latest patch Im back at 6Km... THIS STUPID TROPHY is the worst shit I have ever seen on a trophy list ? and in game where you are forced to mostly fly/glide it is even more stupid ? and with these incompetent devs who makes patches that fix 10 things but then break 5 new... This is just even more BULLSH*T ?? DL2 is absolute Dogsh*t and inferior product compared to fantastic DL1 in every single aspect of the game !!!

Edited by Gloom12356776543
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 6:23 AM, Gloom12356776543 said:

I was already only at 21Km... but after the latest patch Im back at 6Km... THIS STUPID TROPHY is the worst shit I have ever seen on a trophy list ? and in game where you are forced to mostly fly/glide it is even more stupid ? and with these incompetent devs who makes patches that fix 10 things but then break 5 new... This is just even more BULLSH*T ?? DL2 is absolute Dogsh*t and inferior product compared to fantastic DL1 in every single aspect of the game !!!

im thinking it got reset on several patches since release, but no one noticed until a stat counter was added for this. i just resumed playing after taking a break since june and i had about 6km as well. true nightrunner also bugged on me. bad trophy experience with this game

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah even the in-game tracker for this trophy is utterly broken. I rubberbanded for about 2.5 hours, then went to the nearest bed and slept in it TWICE just to make sure it would auto save. Quit to main menu, the tracker said 290km. I turn the game off and turn it back on again, suddenly I'm back to 239km.

Figured out what caused this as well. Apparently, when you're on the PS5 main hub and press "Resume activity" instead of just opening the game the standard way, the game will not track any distance you make in that session. The good thing about the resume activity button is that it skips the game intros except for the epilepsy warning. Guess you can't use that for this game if you're going for this trophy. In fact, don't use it at all, because it will save you rubberbanding time eventually.

This trophy sucks so much. I wish I could fine Techland for the amount of electricity I have to waste for this.

Edited by Asimb0mb
  • Like 1