This DLC is pain

The intermission dlc has more hard trophies in it then the whole full game. Like seriously why would you put 2 super boss fights in a dlc pack. I legit had to break the game to beat weiss and im still stuck on pride and joy because yuffie is terrible to fight with and they put the hardest boss from the main game as the first fight. That box breaking game you can not miss at all. why demand absolute perfection from that? it took 4 hours to beat the story of the dlc, but its gonna take me 30 hours to finish the rest of it with leveling materia and all the retries on the bosses. Seriously, I wouldve just played the PS4 version if I knew how hellacious this DLC was. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2022 at 4:21 AM, Eagles_Numba_One said:

The intermission dlc has more hard trophies in it then the whole full game. Like seriously why would you put 2 super boss fights in a dlc pack. I legit had to break the game to beat weiss and im still stuck on pride and joy because yuffie is terrible to fight with and they put the hardest boss from the main game as the first fight. That box breaking game you can not miss at all. why demand absolute perfection from that? it took 4 hours to beat the story of the dlc, but its gonna take me 30 hours to finish the rest of it with leveling materia and all the retries on the bosses. Seriously, I wouldve just played the PS4 version if I knew how hellacious this DLC was. 

Oh no curse those developer for putting more bosses in a paid DLC and to add trophies tied to them so it would be rewarding to defeat them...... These threads I swear.

• Like 1