Question regarding the current sale on Lost Judgment (UK)

Raidou Kuzunoha XIV

Alright, this is a weird one. So I noticed the Lost Judgment season pass is currently on sale thanks to the wonderful platprices, first time it's ever been on sale I believe. I have a look for it on the store on my PS4, and the base game and ultimate edition are on sale, but... not the season pass? I double check the PSN store website, and it's showing as being on sale there, but not on the PS4 itself. Already tried rebooting my console, which did nothing.

I'll probably just buy it through the webstore, but I've never seen this kind of thing happen before, and I'm a little cautious about purchasing it now in case I just get charged the standard non-sale price anyway.

Could anyone else confirm if the season pass is actually on sale? Is it showing as on sale for you on your PS4/PS5? This is UK specific, so I'm unsure if it's on sale in other regions currently.

Edit: Forgot to update this, but for anyone that potentially cares, I managed to buy it on the webstore and it charged me the correct sale price. I noticed on PS4, the listing for the season pass only listed "PS4", which may have been the issue...? I've noticed a few DLC for other games annoyingly have separate pages on the webstore as well, such as most of the Planet Coaster DLC, one for PS4/PS5, and one for just PS4 for whatever reason. Always worried I'm gonna end up buying a PS4 only version of DLC at some point....

Edited by SuperSmexy500