Trophies in 2022

Nierou

For anyone hesitant in starting this game up getting 100% is extremely fast with the seasonal character if you are willing to use a second account its even easier. Before i started on my main account i used my alt account to get to 70 and did the seasonal challenges to get the free gear set which took me maybe 4 hours this step isnt actually needed but its faster to level running T5-6 then to solo level. Now i actually like the necromancer class so this made getting the trophies easier, since it is the only class with specific trophies tied to it. Contrary to alot of google searchs you do NOT have to run the story to have adventure mode unlocked if you start on a seasonal character.

I recall when i played this game years ago getting the elite kills took forever but this current season rifts seem to have a ton of elites in them aswell as treasure goblins far more then what i remember from years ago. Im currently only missing running the story, 3 more goblins and 150 more bounties. Now what i will say im enjoying the game but the 500 bounty trophy is killing my joy even if I wasnt rushing it by picking certain bounties and then resetting it takes so long for less reward then just running rifts but overall not too bad about a minute per. 

The point is: if you're looking to get into this game in the current year, its still fun and the trophies are very easy to get and will take far less time then the original guides 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 10.2.2022 at 11:57 PM, Nierou said:

For anyone hesitant in starting this game up getting 100% is extremely fast with the seasonal character if you are willing to use a second account its even easier. Before i started on my main account i used my alt account to get to 70 and did the seasonal challenges to get the free gear set which took me maybe 4 hours this step isnt actually needed but its faster to level running T5-6 then to solo level. Now i actually like the necromancer class so this made getting the trophies easier, since it is the only class with specific trophies tied to it. Contrary to alot of google searchs you do NOT have to run the story to have adventure mode unlocked if you start on a seasonal character.

I recall when i played this game years ago getting the elite kills took forever but this current season rifts seem to have a ton of elites in them aswell as treasure goblins far more then what i remember from years ago. Im currently only missing running the story, 3 more goblins and 150 more bounties. Now what i will say im enjoying the game but the 500 bounty trophy is killing my joy even if I wasnt rushing it by picking certain bounties and then resetting it takes so long for less reward then just running rifts but overall not too bad about a minute per. 

The point is: if you're looking to get into this game in the current year, its still fun and the trophies are very easy to get and will take far less time then the original guides 

Thanks for your post. I was hesitating wether or not I am too late for this game the last like 4 years :D and thanks to your post I finally bought the Eternal Collection of this game and soon will play my first Diablo game. 

27 minutes ago, OBSTINATIO said:

Thanks for your post. I was hesitating wether or not I am too late for this game the last like 4 years :D and thanks to your post I finally bought the Eternal Collection of this game and soon will play my first Diablo game. 

I have a thread here somewhere and a few videos for a 5-10hr Platinum/100%

I pretty much give away a huge set of 100% Trophy purposed gear to get everything done mega fast.

Not neccessary, but if wanting to save a lot of time, the free gear and guide is there ;)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

I have a thread here somewhere and a few videos for a 5-10hr Platinum/100%

I pretty much give away a huge set of 100% Trophy purposed gear to get everything done mega fast.

Not neccessary, but if wanting to save a lot of time, the free gear and guide is there ;)

That's pretty freaking cool of u?

• Like 1