Missable Collectibles?

NoctisMorgan

In Powerpyx, they said no trophy is missing as well as collectibles. 

But I have a big problem. 
In the sanctuary, I didn’t look at the Inner Garden Door in the beginning and went on my way. When I pick the garden keycard, I could open all the gates to the garden, as so the first one.
But when I opened it with the garden keycard, I couldn’t unlock the collectible.
Is there any other way to get that collectible without having to make a new game? 

• 3 weeks later...

Jinfeng's computer can only be accessed with the hacker key. But, even after acquiring the key the computer keeps telling me it needs a password. Pressing X doesn't do anything.

I've watched a couple of collectible videos for The Tower and none mention a password, only the key. 

To be fair I have the platinum. So, I already got all the collectibles once. But, in playing the game again in a second save file I've encountered this problem twice now. Last time I played The Club and then went straight into The Tower and having done nothing different it somehow worked. Most likely that's what I need to do again but I'm wondering if anyone has encountered this problem.