75%

Titanomachy_75

yo have to do in a chapter 1-1 to 1-3 to see what you did ... not in one level ?!? I thought?

ok i just did 1-2 AND I KNOW I DID NOT MISS MUCH AT ALL!!!! and I got no trophy I waited till a BIG group every time!! I may have missed 7 shots!! I know it was around 90 or more and nothing!! I am dumb founded by this trophy!!

after you've completed the chapter, what does your accuracy say? Make sure that you only use the analog stick when they are in your view, if you shoot and the zombies aren't in your view (the arrows show, but you can't actually see the zombie) the zombie WILL be killed, but for some reason, your accuracy starts to drop. Make sure you shoot only when they are directly in front of you. If the game is in fact glitches (which I doubt), complete all the other trophies until you only have this one left, delete the game and its saved data, and try again.

and yes, it has to be done level 1-1 to level 1-3, if you follow the same steps, you'll get the trophy by the end of level 1-3.

Edited by Aalicia

• 2 months later...

I tried this over and over again ... Seems the highest I can get is 57.88 I mean I never started to kill the zombies till they are right in front of me I mean my accuracy should have been in the 80s I give up lol

I totally agree I cannot get this either, on level 3 my best is 71.52% I've now tried about 10 times and each one says it's 71.52%. I also think this is glitches as I missed virtually no shots at all

• 4 years later...