Question about Fate Points

Hi I'm pretty new to this game and got most of the trophies but only got around 2000/5000 Fate points.

Just wondering if someone in here  knows the best way of farming these, maybe it was easier earning these before compared to now I don't know. Seeing "Hero of the Imperium" only being a rare trophy while some of the ones I've earned seems way shorter/easier (while being more rare) than this one.

Any tips on how to go about this would be nice

Edited by sssande93

1. Get a bunch of relics

2. Sell the relics

3. Buyback the relics

4. Repeat

The fate gained from selling relics counts towards the trophy even though you lose it when buying those relics back.

IIRC, the trophy won't pop while you're doing this. You'll have to quit to the main menu and load your game. The trophy will then pop if you're over 5,000.

21 hours ago, cckerberos said:

1. Get a bunch of relics

2. Sell the relics

3. Buyback the relics

4. Repeat

The fate gained from selling relics counts towards the trophy even though you lose it when buying those relics back.

IIRC, the trophy won't pop while you're doing this. You'll have to quit to the main menu and load your game. The trophy will then pop if you're over 5,000.

Okay cheers 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This doesn't work anymore.

You do get fate for selling these extremely rare items but they cost the same amount of fate for buying them back. Your fate stock doesn't change. Also, this does not increase the number on the trophy tracker for fate acquired.

*edit*

Never mind, it does still work, I just did it wrong somehow.

Edited by de_digibeet

• 1 month later...