Disgaea 6 Complete (PS5 | PS4)

Abby_TheLastofUs

On 29/06/2022 at 6:39 AM, Rozalia1 said:

Anyone else having issues with the upgrade to PS5? The icon that normally would say free instead just lists the game's price.

sometimes you have to view the product page. I saw a reddit thread numerous users had this issue (among many just asking "why not just buy the ps5 version" lol), but as of 14hr ago, a few are saying the issue has been addressed. 

Were you able to upgrade?

On 01/07/2022 at 3:11 AM, Infected Elite said:

sometimes you have to view the product page. I saw a reddit thread numerous users had this issue (among many just asking "why not just buy the ps5 version" lol), but as of 14hr ago, a few are saying the issue has been addressed. 

Were you able to upgrade?

I was the other day yeah, seems to have just been a case of it being delayed. Likely should have just gotten the PS5 version yeah.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/2/2022 at 8:20 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Great! (I just bought the JPN version on the HK PSN store last week... as usual after I buy the foreign version they announce the release in here... first Demon's Souls US version a few weeks later the EU version was announce, then Catherine, same deal, after that was Shining Resonance, and now Disgaea 6...).

Anyway, I will keep a close eye on the NISA EU store from now on to order the collectors edition as soon as it's made available in the EU store..

hi

question, does those hk jpn games have english options?

• 2 weeks later...