Heads-up to those about to start TOKW

• 2 years later...

Want to resurface this WARNING to the top of the food chain. Made the HUGE mistake of starting the DLC on the 3rd save slot, rather than starting a NEW save. It just seemed intuitive to carry on with the save slot from the base game, right? Got screwed…….

I went thru the primary missions and got 100% synchronization by completing all optional objectives over a span of a couple long evenings. Went to start the secondary missions and collectibles and shut my system down. Came back and none of the progress saved on my %. Overall, I need to do everything over, but start on a new save (slot 1). It’s not the end of the world, just a waste of time. 

If you start the platinum, please read the OP’s warning. Wanted to warn others. 

Luckily this didn’t happen to me because of my OCD saved me in a way from always overwriting the first save dlot when I was done with each game. These ports are abysmal, Ubisoft are a bunch of crooks. Wait until you start liberation, it crashes every half an hour. Worst port I have seen apart from Splinter Cell HD which came out there arse also.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Another bug or glitch for me 1 Hour  into the DLC after getting that shitty cannon optional objective a cutscenes of Connor appears with him laying on The ground,the game freezes always on the same spot (Episode 1 Infamy).Closing the app takes long and always gives a blue screen and a short black Screen on PS4.

Episode 2 works smooth so far.

This "Remaster" is absolute horse shit performance wise.

Edit: To fix the freezing on Episode 1 simple skip the cutscene and the game should work normally.

Edited by HamiTosh

6 minutes ago, HamiTosh said:

Another bug or glitch for me 1 Hour  into the DLC after getting that shitty cannon optional objective a cutscenes of Connor appears with him laying on The ground,the game freezes always on the same spot (Episode 1 Infamy).Closing the app takes long and always gives a blue screen and a short black Screen on PS4.

Episode 2 works smooth so far.

This "Remaster" is absolute horse shit performance wise.

AC Liberation PS4 remaster also has a ton of crashes especially in the ''New Orleans'' map. Both remasters are garbage performance wise. AC3 felt worse and punishing. DLC crashed for me a lot.

• Like 1