Glitched Murphy Challenge at 4095m (2022-02-11 Daily Normal)

Arkiokin

For info and for who wants to make some efforts and have capabilities, the daily challenge is glitched at 4095.43m : exact distance if you use a princess character. Every player able to play 6 minutes long will die there and will be ranked 1st (so diamond cup granted) 

Edit : this type of glitched challenge appear approximately 4 times a year (so much more chance to appear than "easy" glitch challenges), the last one occured 5 months ago.

Edited by Arkiokin
  • Like 4

I was able to get the diamonds on the recent 400 & 500m glitched ones, but I've never even managed to get over 2000m in any murfy challenge, let alone being able to reach 4095.43m for this glitched one. Think this one will pass me by, even though the 50 points would be a great help towards the Awesome trophy.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 4

if i can manage a silver on this one i'll be happy. i barely can hit 1.5k or less on a murphy challenge. lightning fast reflexes  and hitting the right things etc.

will give it another try. i got hung up at the skull wall. just need to keep the platforms down when going through.

Edited by Lordguwa

I am eternally grateful that I am not grinding for this trophy anymore. It was years ago that I got it, and I would play the daily challenge EVERY DAY before I played a game I actually wanted to play. I never bothered trying more than once, it was quicker and more pleasant to just get whatever rank I could and move on. Never bothered with Vita version because of the Diamond requirement.

Good luck to all of you still doing this dance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

I am eternally grateful that I am not grinding for this trophy anymore. It was years ago that I got it, and I would play the daily challenge EVERY DAY before I played a game I actually wanted to play. I never bothered trying more than once, it was quicker and more pleasant to just get whatever rank I could and move on. Never bothered with Vita version because of the Diamond requirement.

Good luck to all of you still doing this dance.

That is me now. But before when I tackled the PS3/PS4 versions, I always did them right when they started because they reset around 1am. So I usually played them if I was up or right after I woke up.

I personally dislike how different the vita version is challenge wise because it’s now 6pm-ish, which is frustrating because of how low the turnout is for the first 6 hours. I’ve gotten Diamond in the first hour or two only to get demoted to silver or bronze come tomorrow morning. 

I was also demoted yesterday, when I was at Gold at 4:30pm and dropped to silver in less than 2 hours. A lot of people seem to procrastinate it.