BlindMango

Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

1,118 posts in this topic

My profile says its private for some reason..was there a change in something??

I had the same error, seems a PSN error, but syncing the trophies again fix the problem

PSN was down for a while last night. Earning a new trophy and syncing should fix it.

My trophie are missing in psn profiles its ok in psn ttophy leaders but this is my main site and i do everything but it is not going to be fixed until you do anything 

Thanks

Help ! My Trophies all Missing!  I habe zero hidden Games and all my Trophies are see to anyone 

Can Someone help ? Pls

7 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

PSN was down for a while last night. Earning a new trophy and syncing should fix it.

Dont Work for me 

Seriously irritating. I've synced my trophies both on PS3 and PS4 and verified my privacy settings. No change. what is going on?

PSN had some major issues the other day... wonder if there's a URL I can test against to see if something's up with my privacy settings?

Already fixed.  Just earn a trophy, sync, and your profile should be viewable again.  I just did this and it worked.

I haven’t had success in “syncing your profile after getting a trophy” solution. I’ve done it four times now and it still shows an error that there aren’t any trophies on my profile because its set to private, hell it can’t even sync correctly because it says, “RedSkyKing’s profile is set to private.” What the hell is going on?

Edited by RedSkyKing

Apparently my whole profile is set to private and i can't check my progress. I didn't change anything, and this happened somehow 

Parts of PSN have been going up and down today, which is typically the cause of falsely showing your profiles as private on the site today. You'll probably want to wait a few hours to make sure PSN becomes stable again, then earn a new trophy and sync it to PSN, then update your profile here again. After doing that, it should fix the problem.

Maybe this is the right place in the forum to tall my problem and seek help... So, two platinums are missin from my over all trophies. Problem seems to be only here in PSN profiles. Platinum are showing correctly on trophy list on my profile here but they are not showing on my over all. You can see them as completed on the list, but when i open the games list it show that few trophies and platinum are missing. I try to complete a new game and synchronise my trophies again but still these two games are missing the trophies. I also check my privacy setting, put them on and off, but still nothing. Games are, Knee Deep and Peasant Knight. This happened at the time when there have seem to be some problems in PSN but why that would only give problems to here and not the other leaderboard sites? Please, all help is welcome. Thank You. 

Update - Problem solved! Thank You for all the help...

Edited by BikerTumppi
Problem solved

On 8/15/2019 at 4:43 AM, BikerTumppi said:

Maybe this is the right place in the forum to tall my problem and seek help... So, two platinums are missin from my over all trophies. Problem seems to be only here in PSN profiles. Platinum are showing correctly on trophy list on my profile here but they are not showing on my over all. You can see them as completed on the list, but when i open the games list it show that few trophies and platinum are missing. I try to complete a new game and synchronise my trophies again but still these two games are missing the trophies. I also check my privacy setting, put them on and off, but still nothing. Games are, Knee Deep and Peasant Knight. This happened at the time when there have seem to be some problems in PSN but why that would only give problems to here and not the other leaderboard sites? Please, all help is welcome. Thank You. 

Update - Problem solved! Thank You for all the help...

How did you solve the problem? I have just one game that is doing it. Mochi Mochi Boy for the PS Vita. PSNProfiles gave me an S rating for the game, but it says missing timestamps under all the trophies and does not list any of the trophies as earned which is really weird. On my main profile page it has the S but then as soon as I click on the game, none of the trophies are listed. On the my profile on the playstation itself though it shows them all as earned complete with timestamps. It is literally just on this site.

Update: Problem is now fixed.

Edited by SoapMacTavish222

I have earned new trophies but I still cannot see here, would delete my account and let me create a new one?

Having a weird issue: Uncharted 4 and Uncharted Lost Legacy, and only those games, are missing from my profile. They aren't set as hidden on my console, either.

Edit: Gained a new trophy and the games showed back up.

Edited by Swivel_Gun

I have two games, Battlefield Hardline and Resogun that are not shown on my list. I hide them at 5% because i never thought i m gonna finish them, but I did. When i chose to appear again, they dont show on this site (they do in other sites). What can I do?

I checked on all my consoles that "show trophies" is selected. I have also gained other trophies after that, but nothing... Any help?

All my trophies are private when just yesterday everything was shown. Did something happen?

Edit: Thanks for resolving the issue.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

Hi can anyone help me, I just got 2 Friday 13th platinums on the NA and EU versions but the NA version won’t show on here. I’ve checked ps3, vita and PS4 all privacy settings are okay and nothing is hidden but it still refuses to work. I still have a H next to my name on here aswell but literally nothing is hidden on my PlayStation. 

I wonder if changing your PSN ID has anything to do with this. I went through the entire process several times. Got an easy trophy, synced, and it still says I have zero. Even emailed customer service, but we all know how that goes 😕

3 hours ago, strngwoodDrJones said:

I wonder if changing your PSN ID has anything to do with this. I went through the entire process several times. Got an easy trophy, synced, and it still says I have zero. Even emailed customer service, but we all know how that goes 1f615.png

I changed my psn id so that could be the problem. I emailed Sony about this problem and they sent me this- 

Hi Lewis,

Thanks for your email. I'm really sorry that we haven’t got back in touch yet.

Sometimes this type of query can take some time to investigate as we want to make sure that you won’t have any similar problems in the future. However, I’ve asked the team handling this to prioritise it for you, and one of our team will be back in touch as soon as we have more information.

I went to all my Privacy Settings my profile shows Anyone under Trophies.

I tried the PS3, PS Vita, PS4, and the PSN App.

I followed all steps I signed in and out of PSNPROFILES I synchronized all trophies all systems I guess there's a glitch somewhere.

I'll try again later on.