BlindMango

Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

1,554 posts in this topic

So i'm struggling with my new psn id When I changed my psn id I was no longer able to see my trophies on the old one neither on the new id when i try to update the new id it showed me this error  user was merged due to a PSN change and my older id has the trophies private which i never did.I also tried your method above by earning any trophy  syncing it with my psn  and updating it here didn't work for me so at this point i'm lost pls help.And sorry for the long reply

Edited by mohamed-ali-zeka

I've got a very odd trophy related problem which is going to drive me crazy if it doesn't get fixed.

I just earned a trophy on destiny, triple play. It shows on my console but doesn't display here after an update. Destiny has moved to the top of my trophy list like I've earned a trophy. The number of trophies earned on destiny has gone up by 1 to 49 but when you actually go on the list and count its only 48 with triple play unearned. I've also now got 1 hidden trophy..... How does that even happen?!?

Anyone else seen this? More importantly anyone have a fix?

Edit - hiding my entire profile then unhiding it fixed it. Very strange. Didn't think you could hide just a single trophy

Edited by Cleggworth

I have the same problems. I have 3 hidden trophies, the game went on top of the list, but no trophies shown on PSNP. Interestingly you can find all trophies on PS Vita or the other consoles, even on (URL not allowed). Very strange. 

16 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

Edit - hiding my entire profile then unhiding it fixed it. Very strange. Didn't think you could hide just a single trophy

I can't believe it, BUT IT WORKS. All trophies returned. 

Yep, I had the exact same issue with The Last of Us on Ps3. Last 8 trophies I obtained weren't showing but the game appeared at 100%. Tried to fix on PS3 but didn't work, I might have skipped a passage. 

Logged with my PS4, hid every trophy, updated the profile, restored to public for everyone and updated again;

Now every trophy is correctly showing. 

Very strange indeed. 

My trophies went private after I changed my psn name. I earned a trophy and it's still private....what do I do?

Edited by AzureBlaze99

24 minutes ago, AzureBlaze99 said:

My trophies went private after I changed my psn name. I earned a trophy and it's still private....what do I do?

I believe you have to enter both your old and new PSN into the system, then it should be fixed.

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

I believe you have to enter both your old and new PSN into the system, then it should be fixed.

Thanks for the response...but where do I change the PSN name at?

4 minutes ago, AzureBlaze99 said:

Thanks for the response...but where do I change the PSN name at?

On the front page, where you type in your name to update your trophies.

9 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

On the front page, where you type in your name to update your trophies.

It worked. Thank you very much 

I have tried everything. Even setting to private, earning a trophy, syncing, and updating. Then setting to public, earning trophy, syncing and updating. Even checking my profile from a different account and trophies are viewable but they do not show up on this site. Any suggestions?

Edit: Got PS plus and it worked for some reason

Edited by SoberOnSuboxone

Kept trying and my problem was solved

Edited by JHOBF
solved

Posted (edited)

My WATCH_DOGS 2 trophy list on PSNProfiles disappeared out of nowhere and I have no idea how it vanished. Sorry, I don't know why, in honesty.

Edited by BadRep24

16 hours ago, BadRep24 said:

My WATCH_DOGS 2 trophy list on PSNProfiles disappeared out of nowhere and I have no idea how it vanished. Sorry, I don't know why, in honesty.

Hey, it looks like it's hidden - you'll want to read the first post in this thread and see your hidden games list to make sure it's not checked off. Then once it's unhidden, earn a new trophy in any game, sync it, then update your profile here which should fix it :P 

I have checked my account settings on my PS3, PS4 and PC and they all say that trophies are view able by anyone although it still remains hidden on here.

2 hours ago, Cttizzle said:

I have checked my account settings on my PS3, PS4 and PC and they all say that trophies are view able by anyone although it still remains hidden on here.

It looks like you just needed to update your profile here on the site after unhiding them, they seem to all be showing now: https://psnprofiles.com/Cttizzle ;) 

Hello i have a problen trying to add a friend here to show her the trophies she has earned but the site she hasn't trophies to show, her id is crowe_ragnarok, and her trophies are set "everyone" but every time I try to update her profile psnprofiles says the message above, any suggestion?

19 hours ago, Zaros-QC said:

Hello i have a problen trying to add a friend here to show her the trophies she has earned but the site she hasn't trophies to show, her id is crowe_ragnarok, and her trophies are set "everyone" but every time I try to update her profile psnprofiles says the message above, any suggestion?

Hey, it looks like her profile is showing correctly now: https://psnprofiles.com/Crowe_Ragnarok - The issue was probably that she had to earn a new trophy after setting her privacy settings to anyone for it all to appear on the site :P 

41 minutes ago, T1M1D_HER0 said:

I did everything this guide said but I can't view my profile.

It looks like you've probably changed your name recently. You'll want to earn a new trophy in any game then sync it to PSN. Then go to the homepage of this website and type your new name (zatanna_52) into the box and then it should update - It may take up to 24 hours for your profile to fully switch over after doing that though

14 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

It looks like you've probably changed your name recently. You'll want to earn a new trophy in any game then sync it to PSN. Then go to the homepage of this website and type your new name (zatanna_52) into the box and then it should update - It may take up to 24 hours for your profile to fully switch over after doing that though

When I type my new profile name in the box it says -Error this user was merged due to a name change- Is it supposed to do that?

8 minutes ago, T1M1D_HER0 said:

When I type my new profile name in the box it says -Error this user was merged due to a name change- Is it supposed to do that?

Yes that's normal, you'll need to earn a new trophy, type your new name into the box, and wait 24 hours for it all to switch over

Just now, BlindMango said:

Yes that's normal, you'll need to earn a new trophy, type your new name into the box, and wait 24 hours for it all to switch over

Thanks

Hi guys!

I've problem with sync of my account ps4 and PSNProfiles, since I had change my ID Names! I don't know why, someone had similar problems?

Hi , I've updated my profile and it's not showing Monster Hunter World trophies ? Anyone help ?