BlindMango

Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

1,680 posts in this topic

On 23/1/2020 at 6:54 PM, BlindMango said:

Hey, it looks like her profile is showing correctly now: https://psnprofiles.com/Crowe_Ragnarok - The issue was probably that she had to earn a new trophy after setting her privacy settings to anyone for it all to appear on the site :P 

Thanks you :)

On 2/25/2018 at 1:01 PM, Wazie- said:

Hello guys. I got a problem with trophies especialy for 1 game. I got everything showed up except trophies for Divinity original sin. Took like 5 new trophies during last days, synced with psn, checked for hidden game erc and still not showing up whatever i do :( have any recomendations what to do?

Did you figure this out? I have the same problem with the same game. :(

Hi, I have problem with Uncharted 4. Some time ago i hid it, but now I want it back on profile. I unhid it on PS4, but on my profile here it still wont show up. I tried to achieve some trophies, and then do the update. I tried to do this trough sony's site, but still same issue. Game won't show up on my profile. Somebody know how to fix this?

Hi, some time 3 weeks ago it's just stopped working, despite the site displaying successfull 6-hour updates because of your premeium membership.

Manual updates don't do anything either.

I earn trophy every day.
Updated successfully on other trophy tracking sites.
https://www.exophase.com/user/ikemenzi/

I'm playing the 7,843 games.
No more games can be updated.

Can you improve the tracking method?

I followed all the steps and my profile still shows as private. This is my alt account, only have 1 trophy. I need it to prepare/join boosting sessions since I cant do it with my main account

EDIT: Its fixed 

Edited by replete_disguise

I'm still showing up empty on the site as well. I've done the suggested actions on my PS4, and nothing was out of whack. I made sure they were all correct, and have earned a trophy since in P5R. I've even gone over a few replies to see if anyone just couldn't fix it. I COULD out my PS3 and Vita, but I would rather not if at all possible. Anything to triple check or any new suggestions?

17 hours ago, SentaiBlue said:

I'm still showing up empty on the site as well. I've done the suggested actions on my PS4, and nothing was out of whack. I made sure they were all correct, and have earned a trophy since in P5R. I've even gone over a few replies to see if anyone just couldn't fix it. I COULD out my PS3 and Vita, but I would rather not if at all possible. Anything to triple check or any new suggestions?

Either your entire profile his hidden on PSN or you've recently changed your name to something else besides SentaiBlue. You'll need to make sure your trophy profile settings are set to where "Anyone" can see them on your PlayStation, or if you've changed your name you'll have to type your new name into the box on the site homepage (You may have to wait 24 hours after doing that for everything to transfer to the new name).

4 hours ago, BlindMango said:
or if you've changed your name you'll have to type your new name into the box on the site homepage (You may have to wait 24 hours after doing that for everything to transfer to the new name).

I forgot I even did that!

Edited by SentaiBlue

On 4/1/2020 at 5:09 PM, BlindMango said:

Either your entire profile his hidden on PSN or you've recently changed your name to something else besides SentaiBlue. You'll need to make sure your trophy profile settings are set to where "Anyone" can see them on your PlayStation, or if you've changed your name you'll have to type your new name into the box on the site homepage (You may have to wait 24 hours after doing that for everything to transfer to the new name).

Hey, recently I changed my name from Splinter_Elite3 to SS-Oberkommando on Playstation, I did as you stated to type my new name into the box but it keeps on giving me a error to create an account. Any help with that please?

30 minutes ago, SS-OberKommando said:

Hey, recently I changed my name from Splinter_Elite3 to SS-Oberkommando on Playstation, I did as you stated to type my new name into the box but it keeps on giving me a error to create an account. Any help with that please?

Try earning a new trophy in any game with your new name, sync it to PSN, then type your new name into the box on the homepage again and that should fix it (It may tell you that you might have to wait 24 hours after typing your name into the box)

Not sure what's happening on my main account but for some reason I've suddenly started getting a screen saying there's no trophies here, the account is probably set to private.

I've looked on my PS4 and all the settings are as they were when I was last came on in the week to sync The Complex plat. Trophies say anyone can see them.

The only games I've played since are Resi 3 and I had Final Fantasy 7 Remake arrive early. My profile synced fine on True Trophies with my Resi 3 plat from today. 

My main account is Elmagnifico83.

I haven't changed username or anything either. 

Edited by TwiceOnSundays

8 minutes ago, TwiceOnSundays said:

Not sure what's happening on my account but for some reason I've suddenly started getting a screen saying there's no trophies here, the account is probably set to private.

I've looked on my PS4 and all the settings are as they were when I was last came on in the week to sync The Complex plat. Trophies say anyone can see them.

The only games I've played since are Resi 3 and I had Final Fantasy 7 Remake arrive early. My profile synced fine on True Trophies with my Resi 3 plat from today. 

My profile has just done this too. Haven’t changed any setting as far as I’m aware and my account settings still say anyone can view trophies.

Edited by SicilianDragon92

9 minutes ago, SicilianDragon92 said:

My profile has just done this too. Haven’t changed any setting as far as I’m aware and my account settings still say anyone can view trophies.

I can add myself to this. Was playing Uncharted 4, and got some trophies so I updated it, checked out the profile and saw the same message. Checked my PS4 settings, no changes. I also was updating last night after getting trophies also on Uncharted 4 and no problem.

Same problem. 

Did not change any settings or my psn name. :/

Still nothing for me. 

Edit - I unlocked a trophy in Yakuza 5 and synced it.

It took ages on the processing games and trophies bit, at least 5 minutes, but it did eventually go through and now my account shows up again.

But now on the country and world rank bits it says soon whereas last time it had the numbers there. 

Edited by TwiceOnSundays
Updated

Lost all of my trophies yesterday. No settings changed. Checked PSN profile settings - everything is OK. Same PSN profile. Help pls.  

My trophies back. Thank you. 

Edited by Rartarion

18 minutes ago, Rartarion said:

Lost all of my trophies yesterday. No settings changed. Checked PSN profile settings - everything is OK. Same PSN profile. Help pls.  

Same.

Went to check that my Resi 3 Remake trophies had been updated to the site and all my trophies have gone.

I was hoping join the boosting sessions in the future for the online Resistance game mode, but I won't be able to unless the site registers I have the game.

I've checked my privacy settings on my PS4 and I have nothing set to hide my trophies or block people from seeing them, so I don't know what the issue is.

Have PlayStation done some sort of stealth update? Or is there an issue on the site?

EDIT: Its seems to have fixed Itself after several 'update proflie' attempts, not entirely sure what the issue was.

Edited by objectioner
Updating information

Sony did a stealth update. Previously they returned private players as "level 1, progress 0" and sometime last week they change this to just return "level 0". Sometime during this change so were some (all?) players returned as "level 1, progress 0" for a short period of time. So if any site checked against these numbers to do cleanup, well... chaos. I know, because this happen to my own project. 😢 Seems like Sly already fixed it (if it was this problem at all on this site) and all you need to do is rescan your profile, which can take a while if you have lots of trophies!

Hi I did all of this and my profile (MsDragon_Age) still shows as private. I don’t know if this may also be an issue because my username on PSN has updated and not under this name anymore and cannot update anything due to it being hidden

3 hours ago, MsDragon_Age said:

Hi I did all of this and my profile (MsDragon_Age) still shows as private. I don’t know if this may also be an issue because my username on PSN has updated and not under this name anymore and cannot update anything due to it being hidden

You'll need to type your new username into the box on the site homepage for it to update your profile to your new name. After doing that, it might take up to 24 hours to process it.

20 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

You'll need to type your new username into the box on the site homepage for it to update your profile to your new name. After doing that, it might take up to 24 hours to process it.

It says that they cannot find that ID though. I’ve tried several times this week trying to get my trophies to show up and my name changed and none of the methods have worked so far for either

This issue ain't going away ands it's been this way for years, and I've un hided my games lol. They don't unhide or show up. PSN fix your crap plz. Can any one please address this issue, please.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1TipLVuMRu9Px6tq5

https://photos.app.goo.gl/g7RgeU63tquo8gFu8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gcY6PNkqjFnPxaEM9

Edited by fantasywarfare71
Psn is not working, right.

Hello there.

I need help hiding a game to be reincorpored to the leaderboards again.

I was flagged long time ago for a trophy in Wipeout HD.I was idle a long time of trophy hunting and i hided all my profile all that time.Now im back (after 3 years) in trophy hunting and i can´t be reincorported to leaderboards for the flag in wipeout HD.

I hide the game again,set all my profile public,gain some new trophies...but seems anything works.

Could somebody help me,please?

Sorry for my bad English,im not native.