BlindMango

Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

1,609 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, NewHorizons_97 said:

Hi, I had some games hidden a while ago, then changed my PSN username when it was made possible to do it. I have since unhidden these games, earned trophies in them (in some cases, others were 100% completed) but they are not showing up anywhere no matter how many times I update my profile. Anyone have any suggestions?

What is your former ID and what is your new ID?

Did you type your new ID into the search box on the front page and click Update to let the site know you changed your ID?

And you still have 342 hidden trophies on your profile, so follow the first post in this thread for checking what might be hidden.

Posted (edited)

Followed all the steps and still shows no trophies on my profile. What am I missing?

Edit:please ignore. It just updated. Not sure what I did differently this time. 

Edited by SkunkApe71

About a month ago I deleted a few games from my Ps4 that I never started and never will. I also deleted them from the psn as they had 0% trophies. However now when I try to update my psnprofile it won't update. Not even the games I have played since or the trophies I have earned since. 

Please help. 

24 minutes ago, PacManKel said:

About a month ago I deleted a few games from my Ps4 that I never started and never will. I also deleted them from the psn as they had 0% trophies. However now when I try to update my psnprofile it won't update. Not even the games I have played since or the trophies I have earned since. 

Please help. 

That blue square with an H in it means you have hidden trophies on your profile. You have 24 currently and your profile was updated about half an hour ago. 

Follow the steps in the first post of this thread. 

Hey everyone,

I think the Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It link is what I need. Didn't realise that they need to be unhidden on the console as well. Will check this asap and worst case scenario, change trophy visibility to no one, earn one and update, then change to anybody and update. I reckon that will definitely do the trick.

Thanks for the help DaivRules

I've tried all the issues but not work. My god of war 3 remastered platinum won't appear

10 hours ago, SuperCarloConti said:

I've tried all the issues but not work. My god of war 3 remastered platinum won't appear

The Blue H means you have hidden trophies. Looks like 42 of them. 

Yes but none of this is gow 3, they are other games i have hidden

28 minutes ago, SuperCarloConti said:

No, is gow 3 remastered for ps4 1f623.png

Has your PS4 synced these trophies to PSN yet? 

Posted (edited)

Literally tried all of those suggestions for a few days now. Still saying I have 61 hidden trophies (for Fifa 15 & GTA 5). I’ve checked plenty times to make sure I hadn’t missed anything out, followed it point by point but still doesn’t work. I only ever hid GTA5, never hid Fifa 15 and I got a plat for it few years ago so I can’t earn another trophy for Fifa. I’ve never played a game on any other console apart from PS4. Any suggestions?

Edited by HUZY_DALAL

4 minutes ago, HUZY_DALAL said:

Literally tried all of those suggestions for a few days now. Still saying I have 61 hidden trophies (for Fifa 15 & GTA 5). I’ve checked plenty times to make sure I hadn’t missed anything out, followed it point by point but still doesn’t work?

Did you check in your PS3 & Vita hidden games list?

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Did you check in your PS3 & Vita hidden games list?

Yeah checked everything I could possibly check. I’ve never played a game on any other console apart from PS4.

4 minutes ago, HUZY_DALAL said:

Yeah checked everything I could possibly check. I’ve never played a game on any other console apart from PS4.

Yes, but sometimes the PS4 will add titles to the PS3 & Vita list, which is what tends to happens in scenarios like yours where people check only their PS4 list for hidden trophies.

If you definitely already checked the PS3 & Vita lists and they're definitely not hidden on there, follow those last steps again where you hide your whole list and then unhide your list.

Posted (edited)

Hello all,

I was just checking my PSNP profile today and it appears to have gone in private mode. I've definitely been on this site for about a month now and my profile status has been visible the entire time. I would definitely see this as a bug. Because of this, I can't make any more game sessions.

Are the moderators mad that I made a session with a decent amount of players joined? Or did this just randomly happen?

TastyOrange

Edited by TastyOrange22

It happens sometimes just wait a few hrs earn a trophy and sync ive had it happen a few times lately 

Dude your PSN account trophies aren't even public. Maybe make it public on Sony server first.

23 minutes ago, TastyOrange22 said:

Hello all,

I was just checking my PSNP profile today and it appears to have gone in private mode. I've definitely been on this site for about a month now and my profile status has been visible the entire time. I would definitely see this as a bug. Because of this, I can't make any more game sessions.

Are the moderators mad that I made a session with a decent amount of players joined? Or did this just randomly happen?

TastyOrange

Are you serious? How on earth did you jump to that logic?! No, we can't make your profile private.

Follow the steps in the first post of this thread to troubleshoot why your profile went private.

On 07/07/2020 at 4:40 PM, DaivRules said:

Yes, but sometimes the PS4 will add titles to the PS3 & Vita list, which is what tends to happens in scenarios like yours where people check only their PS4 list for hidden trophies.

If you definitely already checked the PS3 & Vita lists and they're definitely not hidden on there, follow those last steps again where you hide your whole list and then unhide your list.

Sorry for the delayed response. I’ve tried all the relevant steps several times now but still have had 0 luck. I don’t know if it’s fifa 15 as a game which PSN profiles can’t pick up, or if it’s just a glitch for my account specifically.

I've tried too all the issues but nothing, gow 3 remastered not appear and the platinums are 285 and not 286..

2 hours ago, SuperCarloConti said:

I've tried too all the issues but nothing, gow 3 remastered not appear and the platinums are 285 and not 286..

Have you changed your PSN name recently?

Can’t seem to get this issue sorted. Would it help if I deleted my account on PSN profiles and created it again? Or would that permanently wipe all my stats?

1 minute ago, HUZY_DALAL said:

Can’t seem to get this issue sorted. Would it help if I deleted my account on PSN profiles and created it again? Or would that permanently wipe all my stats?

That would not help in any way whatsoever and usually only screws things up more.

Can you take a picture of FIFA 15 on your PS4 in your PS3&Vita list showing it not hidden and post it here with imgur?