BlindMango

Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

1,554 posts in this topic

Yeah I did the restore ps4 data base and still no fix.  I also did the click on notification as soon as I earned a trophy to see if that did anything.  I will keep trying but something is wrong.  I think both games have the dlc included with disc and could be an issue.  Both games are not from a different region either.  It's just weird that I just started playing resident evil 7 and it would be hidden like that. I will keep trying the hide and unhide method and see if that does anything.  

Edited by onechance4u

8 hours ago, onechance4u said:

Yeah I did the restore ps4 data base and still no fix.  I also did the click on notification as soon as I earned a trophy to see if that did anything.  I will keep trying but something is wrong.  I think both games have the dlc included with disc and could be an issue.  Both games are not from a different region either.  It's just weird that I just started playing resident evil 7 and it would be hidden like that. I will keep trying the hide and unhide method and see if that does anything.  

Rip ive got the same problem with the mw2, tera, brawlhalla trophies they just dont show up on my profile

On 10/20/2020 at 7:39 AM, Nelusi said:

Rip ive got the same problem with the mw2, tera, brawlhalla trophies they just dont show up on my profile

Finally got it to work today!! 

I have done everything what the first page said, uninstalled/reinstalled game, and restored the ps4 data base. Nothing worked cause games still showed as not hidden.

I just happened to check the hidden games again this morning and all of sudden I could see the games checked as hidden on the ps4 section, so I hurried up and unchecked and confirmed.  I also checked ps3 section and it was okay.  I then earned a trophy and synced trophies and now my hidden games have showed up on profile :)

What was weird is there are games in my ps4 section that I have never played, which is really odd.  Some I have added to library from ps plus and never played, but some I have never ever looked at.

So just do all the above and keep checking your hidden games and once you see your games checked, hurry and uncheck them.  I had resident revelations 2 platinum hidden for 3 years now and now it's finally showing.  It could be a sync/online hiccup, or a game randomly goes hidden. As long as you show the games as earned on console it's just trying to get them to register to online profile, if they ever get hidden for whatever reason.

So good luck to all but don't give up cause I got it to work and one of them was hidden for a while.

Edited by onechance4u

On 23.10.2020 at 4:13 PM, onechance4u said:

Finally got it to work today!! 

I have done everything what the first page said, uninstalled/reinstalled game, and restored the ps4 data base. Nothing worked cause games still showed as not hidden.

I just happened to check the hidden games again this morning and all of sudden I could see the games checked as hidden on the ps4 section, so I hurried up and unchecked and confirmed.  I also checked ps3 section and it was okay.  I then earned a trophy and synced trophies and now my hidden games have showed up on profile :)

What was weird is there are games in my ps4 section that I have never played, which is really odd.  Some I have added to library from ps plus and never played, but some I have never ever looked at.

So just do all the above and keep checking your hidden games and once you see your games checked, hurry and uncheck them.  I had resident revelations 2 platinum hidden for 3 years now and now it's finally showing.  It could be a sync/online hiccup, or a game randomly goes hidden. As long as you show the games as earned on console it's just trying to get them to register to online profile, if they ever get hidden for whatever reason.

So good luck to all but don't give up cause I got it to work and one of them was hidden for a while.

Yees finaly the same thing happened to me today too haha i can see my trophies now in my profile but in psnprofiles it still got not updated