BlindMango

Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

1,806 posts in this topic

I can not view my profile it says it private can anyone help me fix this please

3 minutes ago, tentou83 said:

I can not view my profile it says it private can anyone help me fix this please

I went on the main page, typed your user name in the box and clicked Update. Your trophies are visible now.

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

I went on the main page, typed your user name in the box and clicked Update. Your trophies are visible now.

Thank you

Hello. The topic is old, but the problem still exists. In my case, it's about the Lone Survivor game. I bought it eight years ago on PS3, finished the main story, got a dozen trophies. After eight years, I bought it again on PS4 and installed it on PS5. The game has shared trophies between PS3, PSVita, PS4. I hid it on PS3 and then unlocked it (i think?) after many years, before i decided to continue road to platinum on PS5. The game is set to visible in the PS5 menu. The effect of this confusion is that new trophies are popping up and I can see them in my profile. However, nothing new is syncing on PSNPROFILES and as well my friend does not see this game in my trophies. However, he sees this game in recently played, marked as shown in the picture (without trophies) ... I generally gave up, but this is how it looks. Maybe someone will find this information useful.

From my profile and how my friend see it in the recently played.

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

Edited by Kessarath

17 minutes ago, Kessarath said:

Hello. The topic is old, but the problem still exists. In my case, it's about the Lone Survivor game. I bought it eight years ago on PS3, finished the main story, got a dozen trophies. After eight years, I bought it again on PS4 and installed it on PS5. The game has shared trophies between PS3, PSVita, PS4. I hid it on PS3 and then unlocked it (i think?) after many years, before i decided to continue road to platinum on PS5. The game is set to visible in the PS5 menu. The effect of this confusion is that new trophies are popping up and I can see them in my profile. However, nothing new is syncing on PSNPROFILES and as well my friend does not see this game in my trophies. However, he sees this game in recently played, marked as shown in the picture (without trophies) ... I generally gave up, but this is how it looks. Maybe someone will find this information useful.

Go on your PS4 and look in your PS3 and Vita Hidden Games menu and look for Lone Survivor, then look again in PS4 Hidden Games and look again for Lone Survivor. It's probably in both menus and needs to be unchecked (unhidden) in both.

3 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Go on your PS4 and look in your PS3 and Vita Hidden Games menu and look for Lone Survivor, then look again in PS4 Hidden Games and look again for Lone Survivor. It's probably in both menus and needs to be unchecked (unhidden) in both.

Hello, thank you for your interest! Now I only have PS5. I did not find such an option about PS3/PSVita trophies in PS5 menu. Maybe I can visit a friend who has a PS4 Pro. But he lives in a different city, so I have to organize it somehow. Maybe remotely / online. Thanks for the hint.

EDIT/

It works! Your advice helped me, it was hidden in my PS3 and Vita games! Fixed through my friend's PS4 Pro.

Edited by Kessarath