Extra Ball

PViddy

In the bonus area there is a football up by goal line, did u get that too? I keep scoring touchdowns but I can never hit the football itself...

**edit**

Just hit the football and that is for scoring a field goal instead... missed the field goal but I'm wondering if that triggers the extra ball... or it could be getting a certain score, which would have to be higher than 18.5 million bc that's my highest score.

Edited by PViddy

I scored a field goal twice, didn’t get a trophy.

Have you tried hitting all defenders (on the same field)? The counter does get down but I didn’t manage to get it to 0.

And I’ve seen twice a horizontal line of defenders in the pinball area, but I couldn’t manage to clear them all and I have no idea how to get those again haha

Yea ive tried doing the same in both of those but no luck... maybe it is in fact glitched bc extra balls are always awarded for reaching certain scores... or no one has reached said score... either way it's frustrating the hell outta me... but what do u expect for $2 lol!

**Edit**

Just hit the whole row of defenders but that didn't trigger anything...

Edited by PViddy
  • Like 1

Ahh that’s too bad! I’ve just tried the defender thing too but i died while there was only 1 left haha. I’m done for today lol

I googled a bit (and this is pure speculation, I don’t know anything about pinball). But I did read that extra ball is a “button” on some arcade machines. And sometimes you might get rewarded with an extra ball if your score is low on ball 3 (and probably something else). 

I did try to hit anything or getting certain milestones on ball 3. 

My normal highscore was 20 million. Can’t imagine we need to go much higher if the last trophy was for 15. 

Im going to try again tomorrow! Let’s hope it’s not a glitch. 

Maybe offtopic: What can you do with the Tilt function?

Edited by Spookjekat

I had a blinking "eye" in the big helmet in the middle of the table. This was after a multiball. I think the ball need to go there to activate extraball. But cant confirme it yet.

The blinking eye is called "tackle red mission" no multipball needed. Im not sure if l did the objectives for this mission or not either.

Edited by DAS2in1

I'm wondering why this forumtopic is somehow tied to Trophy set on this website. I had to check a couple of accounts to find out this is about Touchdown Pinball for PS5.

It's one in a series. The developer Super Powerup Games has released 10 pinball tables and 2 combo packs on Nintendo Switch before this release on PS5. I couldn't find any info a PS4 release, so I won't be able to play it anyway.

Edited by ConAir
Fixed url

4 minutes ago, ConAir said:

I'm wondering why this forumtopic is somehow tied to Trophy set on this website. I had to check a couple of accounts to find out this is about Touchdown Pinball for PS5.

It's one in a series. The developer Super Powerup Games has released 10 pinball tables and 2 combo packs on Nintendo Switch before this release on PS5. I couldn't find any info a PS4 release, so I won't be able to play it anyway.

On the PS5 the trophy list isn't titled Touchdown Pinball... it's called Trophy Set... they also made Dragon Pinball which has yet to get released on PS5... willing to bet that gets called Trophy Set too lol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PViddy said:

On the PS5 the trophy list isn't titled Touchdown Pinball... it's called Trophy Set... they also made Dragon Pinball which has yet to get released on PS5... willing to bet that gets called Trophy Set too lol

Oh, that's why. That's odd.

I left them a message through their website on when to expect other Pinball releases, if the games will come to PS4 too and mentioned that the Extra Ball Trophy appears to be bugged. I hope they will respond (probably after the weekend).

6 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Oh, that's why. That's odd.

I left them a message through their website on when to expect other Pinball releases, if the games will come to PS4 too and mentioned that the Extra Ball Trophy appears to be bugged. I hope they will respond (probably after the weekend).

Awesome let us know what they say... I purchased it on the switch so my wife can play on there and see if she gets an extra ball on there... I'll be sure to let ppl know if she does, cuz then we will be able to verify that it is in fact glitched.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, PViddy said:

Awesome let us know what they say... I purchased it on the switch so my wife can play on there and see if she gets an extra ball on there... I'll be sure to let ppl know if she does, cuz then we will be able to verify that it is in fact glitched.

Thats awsome mate! I also looked up some message boards for the switch version, but it seems pretty dead!

I do think it might have some requirements that we haven’t discovered yet. I don’t even know how I got the multiball/skillshot haha. 

Let’s hope for a glitch/easy fix by the devs and not a suddenly ultra high skill based trophy!

I'm assuming it has something to do with lighting up all the letters to TOUCHDOWN on the board.   I've gotten a few of them to light up, but now really sure how

Been trying to pay attention to it here's what I got so far

T

O - Going to the bonus board

U - Completing Tackle Red Spinner mission

C - Scoring a touchdown on the bonus board

H

D

O

W - After you finish a multiball

N

Edited by SHINE_GET_64
  • Like 1

You guys might be on to something!

I tried again this morning, was hoping a field goal would count to, but I missed all of them haha.

Did anyone get a jackpot? Maybe you’ll get a jackpot after all letters, and it seems like the letters are a multiplier for the next time you’ll complete that mission. 

It’s strange that the extra ball button seems to work (like it’s blinking/flickering)

And do you guys have any strategies or tips just for staying alive? Most of the time I’m just hitting (trying to aim) and holding the flippers to stay safe! But I always lose a couple of balls after hitting those guys in the middle

I asked publisher how to activate extraball.

This was their response:

"Thanks for contacting us and buying our little game. For achieveing an
extra ball you have to hit all the players on the secondary field (the
one you enter through the ramp in the center of the main game).

Thanks again and have a nice day"

So this need to be done without losing ball. That will be hard. Good luck y'all.

Edited by DAS2in1
  • Like 3

On 12-2-2022 at 8:25 PM, SHINE_GET_64 said:

I'm assuming it has something to do with lighting up all the letters to TOUCHDOWN on the board.   I've gotten a few of them to light up, but now really sure how

Been trying to pay attention to it here's what I got so far

T

O - Going to the bonus board

U - Completing Tackle Red Spinner mission

C - Scoring a touchdown on the bonus board

H

D

O

W - After you finish a multiball

N

T - ? ( maybe tackle all 82 players on bonus board)

O - going to The bonus board

U - completing The bumperbells above The red spinner

C - touchdown bonus board

H - red ramp (4-5 times), next get on the ramp in the R upper corner within 20 sec.

D - ?

O - green ramp (4-5 times),get all players in front of the flippers

W - multiball , hit all 5-6 single players popping 1by1 and this 4 times

N - tackle red spinner , spin the red target 50 times , next hit the helmet 6 times within 20 sec. hit = time refreshes.

• Like 1

I also received an answer ?

Unfortunately no PS4 version of the game, but you all have fun shooting dragons on the 25th. ;)

Hi ConAir,

Thanks for contacting us and buying our little game.

For achieveing an extra ball you have to hit all the players on the secondary field (the one you enter through the ramp in the center of the main game), it's pretty difficult to achieve but we've checked out and it's not bugged.

We don't have plans to launch the game on ps4.

At this moment Dragon Pinball should come out on the 25th of february.
We plan to launch more pinball games in 2022.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

• Like 1

Woah that’s tough indeed!

But you have multiple tries! Tackled players carry over to the next time if you didn’t die!

If you get a touchdown you’ll get a ball so you can mess up once (while getting there, if I’m correct). 

Now i need to practice a lot on getting into the arena field without dying haha!

Good luck guys and thanks for all the help and tips in this topic!

Edited by Spookjekat

From my experience, unless something weird happened, the players you knocked down reset when:
-You drop the ball in the minigame

-You miss the field goal

-You lose a ball on the main board

So basically I think you need to get a Touchdown or Field goal each time you get to the game, and also you have to do it all on one main-board ball. Good luck!