Extra Ball

PViddy

Another ultra rare pinball game. this one was pretty funny because literally all the other trophies are easy haha, as if planned to look like an effortless platinum. what a nice troll from the devs, 10/10 for creativity.

How do I get in touch with the devs... or someone should tell then how glitchy it is in the bonus area... they should patch it so u have all 3 of ur balls to knock them all down, meaning it doesn't reset if u lose a ball, just if u hit gameover. Countless times the ball will hit a bunch of the players from behind and that doesn't count as knocking then down... this is extremely difficult too bc the way the tilt function is... u get one warning and if it happens again ur screwed... countless times I accidentally cause tilt bc of the way it's set up to happen... complete crap! My best is still 28 left on the field, I really don't see anyone pulling this off...

Edited by PViddy

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for contacting us and buying our little game.

For achieveing an extra ball you have to hit all the players on the
secondary field (the one you enter through the ramp in the center of the
main game), it's pretty difficult to achieve. We started looking for a
way to lower the difficulty for unlocking an extra ball, we hope that we
can launch a patch for the game and make some improvements soon.

Again we really apreciate your feedback and we'll do anything in our
hands to improve this and future titles.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, gustavopipi13 said:

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for contacting us and buying our little game.

For achieveing an extra ball you have to hit all the players on the
secondary field (the one you enter through the ramp in the center of the
main game), it's pretty difficult to achieve. We started looking for a
way to lower the difficulty for unlocking an extra ball, we hope that we
can launch a patch for the game and make some improvements soon.

Again we really apreciate your feedback and we'll do anything in our
hands to improve this and future titles.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Well hallefuckinlujah... let's hope they patch it soon bc I've given up on it until they do... it's not worth the frustration!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, amistury2 said:

Screw this game. All you have to do is fart and it won't let you use the paddles anymore. What does it want me to do, glue the controller to the table? Jfc

That's why I said I won't touch it anymore until they patch it... If someone could tell me how to get in contact with the devs that would be awesome... we should have a bunch of us complain to them about how stupid this trophy is... extra balls have always been tied to high scores. I'm curious as to how Dragon Pinball will be when that releases tomorrow.

Ive just downloaded a patch!

I have no clue what the change is! But i haven’t played since like 2 weeks haha!

Massive respect to the guy who got the platinum already (and that sick highscore)!

-edit-

Seems like those middle guys won’t reset after losing a ball. And there are 2 teams now in the touchdown area. 

respect for the devs for releasing a patch on a game like this! I can imagine it would be easier now!

Edited by Spookjekat

There's a video on YouTube of one of our guys getting the platinum from the extra ball. If you want to see it, just look up platinum achievers on this site and put his name into YouTube.

I messaged them personally and he said it's easier now they split it into the red and blue counters 

• 5 months later...

On 2/26/2022 at 6:24 AM, DAS2in1 said:

I can confirm that extra ball trophy popping when all the red guys is taken out in the upper field. Much easier to plat now. 

Is there a way to manually activate the ball save on the main playing field?  It is a pretty high risk of center drain just trying to get it up to the special field repeatedly.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2022-08-27 at 6:20 PM, djb5f said:

Is there a way to manually activate the ball save on the main playing field?  It is a pretty high risk of center drain just trying to get it up to the special field repeatedly.

I’d be curious as well. My high score is 4 million, so tips on safely getting to 15 would be appreciated too (yes, I suck).

• 3 months later...

This Extra Ball Trophy is absolutely RIDICULOUS AND STRAIGHT GARBAGE!!! I am never going to get this and they seriously need to fix this game.

So, from my best guess and what I can tell is that you have to go up the ramp 4 or 5 times to get all the players in the mini game (which is ALSO bullshit and super glitchy) AND not only that but all with the same ball as you cant lose not once... So on top of that difficulty there are 4 defenders blocking the hole to get to the mini game in addition to a 5th run up to actually go in the hole... So you must SUCCESSFULLY hit the ramp 20-25+ times on the same ball in order to even have a CHANCE at getting this trophy assuming you get the 42 players in the minigame or whatever. So now comes the REAL frustration.... the amount of times I have hit a guy guarding the ramp and the ball shot straight down the middle past the flippers is INSANE!!! I amount of times I have consistently hit the first first guy guarding the ramp and had the ball hit the right bumper, left bumper, then go back to the right in the tiniest hole to go straight to the bottom is INSANE!!! I have ZERO clue how 65 people has got this Plat. I'm convinced its impossible!

Am I wrong? Am I missing something? or am I the only one having these crazy ass issues??? I am beyond frustrated!

Edited by Smiddster3
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 12/28/2022 at 5:24 PM, Smiddster3 said:

This Extra Ball Trophy is absolutely RIDICULOUS AND STRAIGHT GARBAGE!!! I am never going to get this and they seriously need to fix this game.

So, from my best guess and what I can tell is that you have to go up the ramp 4 or 5 times to get all the players in the mini game (which is ALSO bullshit and super glitchy) AND not only that but all with the same ball as you cant lose not once... So on top of that difficulty there are 4 defenders blocking the hole to get to the mini game in addition to a 5th run up to actually go in the hole... So you must SUCCESSFULLY hit the ramp 20-25+ times on the same ball in order to even have a CHANCE at getting this trophy assuming you get the 42 players in the minigame or whatever. So now comes the REAL frustration.... the amount of times I have hit a guy guarding the ramp and the ball shot straight down the middle past the flippers is INSANE!!! I amount of times I have consistently hit the first first guy guarding the ramp and had the ball hit the right bumper, left bumper, then go back to the right in the tiniest hole to go straight to the bottom is INSANE!!! I have ZERO clue how 65 people has got this Plat. I'm convinced its impossible!

Am I wrong? Am I missing something? or am I the only one having these crazy ass issues??? I am beyond frustrated!

I got this trophy yesterday and I share your frustration.

A few tips that might help:

I found that you needed to use the right flipper for the first two guys on the ramp. After that, it didn't matter.

Stop the ball dead with whatever flipper you're using before launching it at the ramp.

I only needed to hit all the red guys to get the extra trophy (and not all blue players too).

The players on the field (at least the red ones for me) didn't reset whether I lost a life or not.

If you have not got all the red guys, aim for getting a touchdown at the end as it gives you a ball saver in case you do end up losing the ball due to janky physics.

Once I realised this, I didn't panic as much when I was playing. I got the extra ball pretty soon after this.

Edited by danteff7