Transferring trophies from offline account

Cassio_Legend

Hey there, 

I know that transferring trophies from offline accounts to your main account is possible. I never used it, but I want to try a few games to see if I really enjoy them before adding them to my trophylist. My question is, do the transfered trophies have a time stamp? And if they have, will it be the time stamp for earning them or will the time stamp refer to the time I synced them to my main account? I haven't found anything on the internet. Has anyone more information about it? I am asking because I plan out all my milestones and I don't want to mess up. 

Thanks 

1 minute ago, Cassio_Legend said:

Hey there, 

I know that transferring trophies from offline accounts to your main account is possible. I never used it, but I want to try a few games to see if I really enjoy them before adding them to my trophylist.

My question is, do the transfered trophies have a time stamp? And if they have, will it be the time stamp for earning them or will the time stamp refer to the time I synced them to my main account? I haven't found anything on the internet. Has anyone more information about it? I am asking because I plan out all my milestones and I don't want to mess up. 

Thanks 

All your offline accounts trophies will have timestamps when the trophies were earned as long as the console they were earned on was connected to PSN before you started playing. The day/time they are synced to your main account is irrelevant. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

All your offline accounts trophies will have timestamps when the trophies were earned as long as the console they were earned on was connected to PSN before you started playing. The day/time they are synced to your main account is irrelevant. 

Perfect, thank you very much. Guess my question is answered and this forum can be closed.