Online trophies questions

DJ-Altheas

1 hour ago, DJ-Altheas said:

I've got two vitas can I boost myself for the online trophies? (co-op with same PSN ID)
Edit: forgot to add the second question.

How do I start a lobby/match? Do I have to complete something first?

You can't since if you will sign up to PSN with the same ID on 2nd console, you will be signed off on 1st one.

On 2/11/2022 at 1:02 PM, Camokidd87 said:

I don't think u can play against yourself same psn. You could make a new account tho n just use that one to help boost your main one. 

Already done that but can't seem to make it work/connect

On 2/11/2022 at 1:08 PM, Smashero said:

You can't since if you will sign up to PSN with the same ID on 2nd console, you will be signed off on 1st one.

Not true, I'm logged into both all the time and have played other games vs myself.

1 hour ago, DJ-Altheas said:

Already done that but can't seem to make it work/connect

Not true, I'm logged into both all the time and have played other games vs myself.

Im not sure how you accomplish that. If you sign into one vita it auto signs you out of the other vita.  Also even if you could sign in to both at the same time, how do you even invite your own psn id?

• Like 1

Not nice OP - you have changed your original post from:

"I've got two vitas can I boost myself for the online trophies? (co-op with same PSN ID)"
to
"I've got two vitas can I boost myself for the online trophies? (co-op)"

So of course in this case the answer is YES, you can do it, if you have TWO DIFFERENT PSN IDs.

On 2/12/2022 at 7:24 PM, DJ-Altheas said:

Yes, with two DIFFERENT accounts.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Smashero said:

Not nice OP - you have changed your original post from:

"I've got two vitas can I boost myself for the online trophies? (co-op with same PSN ID)"
to
"I've got two vitas can I boost myself for the online trophies? (co-op)"

So of course in this case the answer is YES, you can do it, if you have TWO DIFFERENT PSN IDs.

Yes, with two DIFFERENT accounts.

My apologies. Wasn't trying to not/be nice/not nice. Also why I edited my question. Not trying to bait and switch anyone, simply asked a question and rephrased it wince no one has actually helped.
Not sure how to prove it but I can be logged into the same account and be online at the same time ?‍♂️ besides, that in itself is not the point, which is also why I rephrased my question.

On 2/12/2022 at 3:01 PM, Camokidd87 said:

Im not sure how you accomplish that. If you sign into one vita it auto signs you out of the other vita.  Also even if you could sign in to both at the same time, how do you even invite your own psn id?

Hence me asking how to make/create lobby? The option isn't apparent/obvious to me, regardless of same/different PSN ID, and that question remains unanswered.