This is certainly interesting..

5 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

There’s been no news of a PS4 port being in development, so this is interesting to pop up on this site. Does anyone know anything about this?

It's on the PSN store already, released today and priced at a reasonable $19.99, so it definitely exists.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

There’s been no news of a PS4 port being in development, so this is interesting to pop up on this site. Does anyone know anything about this?

It was announced about a week ago (I've had it for a while for review).

Good thing is, even though the game isn't a PS5 native app, when you play on a PS5 it runs at a full 4K and 60fps. I've noticed a few minor drops when there are a lot of explosions, but it seems to hold up pretty well.

Man this was the game that pushed me to get an original Xbox (saved a lot of birthday and pocket money) because I loved the first two games in the series on PS1 (never played Much's Oddysee though). 

I remember loving the first half/ two-thirds of it but after a certain point the gameplay changed entirely, became a completely different game and it's the first game that I remember feeling a little... disappointed, I guess, by. Still, the first two-thirds is awesome and the rest isn't bad by any means either.

2 hours ago, Martain2 said:

Hopefully Munch's Odyssey will get a PS4 port as I've wanted to play that for a while.

If Stranger's Wrath sells fairly well, then I'm sure that Munch will make it over here as well. :)

The money that is made from sales of these two games could (and undoubtedly will) go towards creating a new Oddworld game, so hopefully we longtime Oddworld fans will help to bring that about.

Started this on Vita a long while back, but it was a pain to play. Been meaning to continue on the PS3 version via Now, since they share a trophy list. For whatever reason I assumes this version would share the same trophy list as well.

12 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

Started this on Vita a long while back, but it was a pain to play. Been meaning to continue on the PS3 version via Now, since they share a trophy list. For whatever reason I assumes this version would share the same trophy list as well.

There isn't a shared list, it had two separate lists for ps3, vita. Now it has 3