What game did you spend the most time on playing it?

iFrUiTiG

ps2

dark cloud ( around 200 of hours )

My man! That game was so good. One of my favourite games of all time. 

Here´s my list:

Cod 4: MW - 900hrs

MW2 - 500hrs

Jade Cocoon - appr. 300 hrs

MW3 - 365hrs

Final Fantasy X - 220hrs (probably the same amount again as soon as the Hd collection will be released)

BF3 - 190hrs

Borderlands - 160hrs

Final Fantasy IX - appr. 130hrs

Skyrim (400 hours) or Black Ops (The first one, idk how many hours)

Edit: ^ That's on PS3 only

With PC hours added, Skyrim is 700 hours

And my most played game of all time would be....... Runescape

110 days 

Edited by C4G4SS

Going to take a safe assumption in guessing either Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny or Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.

Not due to any actual statistics, but because those are two games I remember consistently playing for more than ten hours a day for multiple weeks. That factor alone should be enough, given that I don't remember playing a single game for a longer period on the PS3.

Regarding PlayStation 3, it is easily Borderlands 2. I've played that for months on end, joyfully. I'd say at least a few hundred hours have been put into it between just under ten capped characters.

However, Final Fantasy X on PS2 would take the cake for "most ever." My memory card read somewhere close to 500 hours on that game, which was spent between Blitzball when I was bored and grinding for spheres to fully maximize all the nodes in every slot with the best possible sphere on the grid. Once it is released with trophies, I will very likely do the same again, so I do not see this game losing its title as reigning champion of my time.

Final Fantasies are my weak spot.

One playthrough alone takes time, let alone multiple ones.

For IV, VI, VII, VIII, IX and X-2 it's easily 300+ hours each (with several playthroughs).

On a single playthrough I have 300+ hrs in X and XII.

My Skyrim save says 182 hours, and still no goddamn Plat!  :ninja:

Oh, Xenoblade Chronicles, more than 250 hours in that, too.

On the PS3 it's Skyrim, no doubt. I don't know the exact numbers, but getting the plat took me very long. Easily 100 hours I'd say.

But the game I've spend the most time on across all platforms would be Civilization IV on the PC. I've played so many games with different characters and outcomes in this one that I probably spent over 300 hours on it, maybe even more.