Trophy Thoughts?

On 2022/2/18 at 4:47 AM, GoldUnit1001 said:

I actually unlocked that trophy along with "Congratulations" (Rank up trophy) at the same time after I reached Rank 22 on the PS4 version.

Thanks for sharing. I guess the game checks your rank only when ranking up, so both trophies unlock at the same time.

29 minutes ago, Sigo_con_sed said:

Anyone able to unlock "who's next?" Finished story with random team, with 3 random characters? Nothing.

You have to select the "random characters" option from bottom right. In every match you will get a completely different set of characters. Finish that story run and the trophy will pop

25 minutes ago, PaymentPlan said:

Loving this list so far. I really loved KoF XIII for the hard trials. Glad this one is a bit easier. However I'm confused about the two and three person mission trials. I don't see these anywhere! Do they unlock later or am I just missing something obvious?

Mistranslation. Just do all trials for any 3 characters and trophies will pop ?

Trophies look pretty good, I'm not great at fighters but plat looks fairly achievable compared to previous entries in the series.

I'll probably pick this up when it goes on sale, although it looks really good so might relent at some point. KOF has the best music/characters of all fighting series imo. Shame it's so unpopular here in Europe, hopefully 15 gets it a greater following.

The ranked trophies for10 and 30 wins pops at instant?

Still waiting for my 10 wins one. Maybe i shouldn't switch between ps4 and ps5 so often..

Tried also self boosting and doesn't seem to work.

Curious about if i want the ranked trophies in both platforms the amount of wins in total will be 20 and 60.

Edited by Sigo_con_sed

On 15.02.2022 at 1:23 AM, Meikoro said:

Looks really good to me.

- No stupid Grind like in 14.

- No Stupid Ultra hard Combos like in 13.

- Not to easy or to hard.

- Recommend this Game.

And of Course another Fighting Game for the FG Leaderboard. The Next one Phantom Breaker Omnia is right Around the Corner too. :)

Trust me - KOF 14 was a pretty enjoyable grind.

So I think you need to quit the game instead of leaving it on in rest mode because I've had multiple online trophies not pop for me after I met the conditions. The most annoying has been getting rank 16. I think I actually have to lose the rank and gain it again to attempt to get it to pop. Very frustrating.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Riku_Darkness said:

My problem is, i cant find my boostpartners. Still tried it with 2 people but only some errors came to the same time. Finding randoms after 1-5 minutes of searching is no problem.

Yep. This was working pre-release and before the patch. I tried too in different time zones and with my brother on ps4-ps5 and everytime the system founds you shows error.

Theres a new patch coming soon anyway and matchmaking was addressed today.

If someone is new to the game i may suggest skip the ranked tutorial, that leaves you in rank 15. Since the game allows you to lose one match per day without punishing your stars, you can try everyday one match until you reach rank 16 in a safe way.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it possible to set up a second PSN account on my PS4 to boost the online trophies (main account on PS5)? I can’t find any online players in ranked match. I think whenever my PS4 finds my PS5, the message “An error occured” appears. Anyone knows how to resolve? Does the second PSN account also needs to be subscribed to PS Plus? Much appreciated.

46 minutes ago, captain_evil777 said:

Is it possible to set up a second PSN account on my PS4 to boost the online trophies (main account on PS5)? I can’t find any online players in ranked match. I think whenever my PS4 finds my PS5, the message “An error occured” appears. Anyone knows how to resolve? Does the second PSN account also needs to be subscribed to PS Plus? Much appreciated.

As far asI know your main account should be able to share the privileges of Plus membership accross users. 

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/24/2022 at 8:58 PM, captain_evil777 said:

Will the online trophies for PS4 auto-popped if I have already obtained them on the PS5 since the data are saved on server? Or do I need to do anything to trigger them? Any issue if I am already passed rank 16? Thanks.

Had the platinum on PS4, just started playing the PS5 version; pretty much all the ranked/online victory stuff auto-popped for me after playing a couple matches (though I didn't realize it until after I finished a session of matches yesterday). Curious if the room match trophies also collectively pop together once I play a match there.