I watches many videos on how to do this trophy. But there just is not enough slaves. I am doing this post game, and i already did all of the slave missions, so it feels like there are just not enough slaves.

when i read the comments on the videos everyone seems to make it on their first try. I have been trying for an hour now, and nothing seems to be working. Any ideas?

edit: oh well i just forgot all the videos and blindly ran around the entire map, and then it popped

Edited by Megaman80

• 1 year later...

I also failed to get this for a while, no matter how many times I tried... until (like yourself) I just did not follow what was on the video trophy guide.  Only when I did my own thing did I finally get the trophy. 

One mistake that most of us might do is think that the +10 Slaves Liberated means we had freed 10 slaves - this is actually the XP we get from doing the Liberation feat.  The note that appears above this notification is actually the number of slaves we are freeing.  This would be the (example given) 4x Liberation which means we had freed four slaves

The minimum we can get in a group is 4 and sometimes 2 groups merge and we get to free around 7 (this rarely happens though).  What I had also noticed is that some slaves runaway ahead of the others and they DO NOT count towards the total.  There will also be times that the slaves will be so frightened and they end up NOT RUNNING at all.

I did mine - opposite of what was shown in most trophy videos, in Udûn instead of the Sea of Núrnen.  The former has a canyon that is flat in terrain and this is where the slave camps are mostly concentrated at.  Compared this to the latter which is a hilly steppe with some trees and a lot of ruins that ends up obstructing the route to the slave groups.  So bear this in mind where we want to do this trophy.

More on this can be read HERE.  A fair bit of warning, the link will take us to a different forum.

Edited by Eispan