Old multiplayer games that are still somewhat active

HandsUp1992

12 hours ago, kafej said:

Battlefield 1943 is still going strong.

Oh yeah! this game has a huge amount of veterans still playin'. I'm slowly working on the last 100-game trophy, and there's no problem finding a full lobby.

As mentioned by another user above, so does Crysis 3; I got all the trophies not too long ago. it is possible to solo most of the trophies with a little skill. a shame that it is not possible to plat Crysis 2 however.

oh, and Far Cry 2 is overpopulated in Arcade mode or something (there is ranked and one other mode which I don't remember the name of; this other mode has a massive amount of daily players, but it doesn't unlock any trophies).

a bit off topic, but I can't help but express: I'd really like to get the MAG, Resistance 2, Warhawk, Starhawk, and Killzone 2-3 trophies. who knows with the PSOne project it will be possible...

On 2/14/2022 at 0:55 PM, Seraphim_Rez said:

Seeing Ryan actually get into a GoW Ascension match was the biggest surprise of that video.

Even more surprising considering that game has only 1 online trophy (out of the whole series) and it’s simply for pretty much redeeming your online pass ?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SoulCalibur V still has players. A user named Castlelord invites me to play it every night for no reason lol

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (both vanilla + ultimate) are still somewhat active.

I've just got the Platinum for Tekken Tag 2, people still play it. Be beware tho, lot of good players out there, they will totally kick your ass 

I still have to check my whole small library to see what's active. So far, the 65% of it is active as I'm aware