Horizon: Forbidden West Trophy List Revealed

Ghost

I wasn't expecting there to be any difficulty-related trophies, and it's nice to see that confirmed. I'm sure they'll add one later in a DLC, like they did with the first game. Plats for everyone, most A-rank, some S-rank.

@Ghost Thanks for the heads-up on the trophy list.

Edited by EverythingOnFire
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Stardroid said:

Let me guess, it's going to be another 50+ common EZPZ AAA game trophy list. So boring man

You'd probably be best waiting for NG+ and U.Hard difficulty and play the whole game on that setting whilst going for the plat if you actively hunt trophies.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ashbo said:

You'd probably be best waiting for NG+ and U.Hard difficulty and play the whole game on that setting whilst going for the plat if you actively hunt trophies.

Haven't been trophy hunting lately due to everything being such a boring and predictable mess that's just way too easy. Just gonna enjoy the game for what it is though, same like with Elden Ring. But I sure would love it if AAA devs stopped playing it so safe and actually put something nice in for difficulty "junkies" once in a while. Oh well, it is what it is man

• Like 4

"you should stop platin' easy crap and plat some AAA games!"

the AAA games:

jokes aside, if this game is as fun as the first one, then it will be awesome.

Edited by kevao97

1 hour ago, Akrioz said:

Looking forward to GoW Ragnarok trophy list. Because Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart seems to have started trend of veeeeeery easy platinums.

Sony first party titles have always been on the easy side, trophy wise. I think they are all above 55% completed

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

6 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

And so begins another chorus of "Wahhh, Too Easy, in G-Minor"...

...from folks who wrap so much of their self-worth in the blanket of their PSN Profiles, that they are rendered unable to parse the idea that they still have the option to play a game on a higher difficulty, regardless of the baseline requirements of the platinum. 1f602.png

Game looks great, I'll be playing it on whatever difficulty feels appropriate to me - and would do anyways, regardless of the platinum requirements :dunno:

it's because no one will know that the person played on the highest difficulty, Dr. so it's not cool.

lately even the biggest difficulties are getting nerfed tho, at least i don't feel like playing something so incredibly hard anymore even on hard or very hard. Elden Ring probably won't give a fuck to any kind of trending and its gist and trophy listing won't be influenced I hope.

and if my self esteem depended on my psn i was ruined, LOL! ?

3 minutes ago, HusKy said:

For some people, going for the trophies is part of the overall experience. From my perspective, this trophy list looks underwhelming (just like R&C list was underwhelming).

This is trophy hunting forum after all -- why is it not OK if some people are unhappy with the trophy list? And what's up with all the mocking and laughing emojis?

Sure - for me too - and a good list is always a bonus, I certainly agree.

All I'm saying is that a mediocre or unchallenging list is not the end of the world... I'm sure the game still allows for some nice challenge in getting the 100%, whether or not the trophies reflect that. 

Oh, and I'm not mocking - the emoji's show I'm making a joke - it's meant to take the edge off what I'm saying, and make it feel less barbed, not more so - sorry if that doesn't track!

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 3