Having trouble with hulk's power level hardly rising

Taliesin_2943

For some reason hulk's power level isn't rising like my other avengers usually by about level 35 I'm picking up at least equipment with a level around 100 if not 140ish but hulk's nearly lvl 50 and still only getting equipment in the 60s and 1 in that was 70 and it's the same with shops anyone know what's going on?

In my experience the equipment you pick up is independent from your character level. The gear you pick up is based on the gear you have equipped and goes up 1-8 levels depending on if they came from a crate or a mission reward. So essentially you need to keep playing as Hulk and picking up more gear until he catches up with your other heroes if you want them to be even.

2 hours ago, Venomocity8 said:

In my experience the equipment you pick up is independent from your character level. The gear you pick up is based on the gear you have equipped and goes up 1-8 levels depending on if they came from a crate or a mission reward. So essentially you need to keep playing as Hulk and picking up more gear until he catches up with your other heroes if you want them to be even.

The problem is he's now nearly 20 levels past the cap of 50 and the missions and store capped his equipment at 75 I never get anything higher so I gave up on him as a lost cause

Character level and power level are different things. First gives skill points, second are just metric for gear you have equipped. Bear in mind that character levels do not affect gear drops. To increase power level fast you should check what slot has lowest level and buy something for this slot in the shop. You should have gear power level difference no more than 5 levels otherwise it will drag your drops down. 

4 hours ago, LuckyMerino said:

Character level and power level are different things. First gives skill points, second are just metric for gear you have equipped. Bear in mind that character levels do not affect gear drops. To increase power level fast you should check what slot has lowest level and buy something for this slot in the shop. You should have gear power level difference no more than 5 levels otherwise it will drag your drops down. 

Actually your character level does effect you power level or the equipment at least in my observation all my other characters hit gear level 140 by character level 35. Hulk maxed out at gear level 75 at character level in the 20s I think every slot has lvl 75 except the major artifact and the shops not chests or enemy drops gie anything higher so there i no lower gear holding me back

On 21/02/2022 at 8:01 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Actually your character level does effect you power level or the equipment at least in my observation all my other characters hit gear level 140 by character level 35. Hulk maxed out at gear level 75 at character level in the 20s I think every slot has lvl 75 except the major artifact and the shops not chests or enemy drops gie anything higher so there i no lower gear holding me back

I literally got power level 150 on my numerous characters on 2 different accounts without leveling up except for couple levels from bots killing random enemies. Can you DM me with your character screen so I could point out what is the problem for you?