Possible way to cheese xp in hives

Taliesin_2943

I'm not 100% sure if glitch or it legit works could definitely use other people testing 

Here's what happened I was in a hive room with the elite aim forces (the once with Blue force shields) and after I beat them I was Abit from leveling up I headed  into the elevator had to pause to go do something and when I returned I accidentally told it to reload checkpoint without thinking and It put me back outside the room and I had to clear them all again and each clear gives like 1500 xp and it pushed me past the level up 

So this could possibly be a good xp cheese if you need to level up and don't feel like grinding away slowly

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I'm not 100% sure if glitch or it legit works could definitely use other people testing 

Here's what happened I was in a hive room with the elite aim forces (the once with Blue force shields) and after I beat them I was Abit from leveling up I headed  into the elevator had to pause to go do something and when I returned I accidentally told it to reload checkpoint without thinking and It put me back outside the room and I had to clear them all again and each clear gives like 1500 xp and it pushed me past the level up 

So this could possibly be a good xp cheese if you need to level up and don't feel like grinding away slowly

Yes bro reload checkpoint is actually a good way to cheese a lot of things in the game. For example, you can cheese the 100 AIM prisoners trophy and 50 SHIELD Caches trophy this way too.