Best way to do ultra burst trophy?

darkjjda

I got this trophy with Slifer the first time around, but had multiple occasions to breach over 4000 attack on a monster since then. Just to name a few:
- You can try playing a Blue-eyes deck and ritual summon "Chaos Max Dragon"(flat 4000 attack).
- You can quite easily Xyz summon "Dark rebellion xyz dragon" with almost any deck (2x level 4 monster, which is easy to fulfill) and use its effect against an opponent's monster with over 3000 attack to get 1500+ attack needed to pass the 4000 mark.

- With Trickstars, you can combo for a bit with "Holly Angel", special summons and some of Trickstar spell cards to buff up her attack to 4000+ until end of turn. Although possible to pull off in a single turn, it is quite tricky and a bit luck-dependant.

- With Marincess, you can combo reasonably easily into "Bubble reef" and, once equipped with 3 link monsters through effect of "Marincess Battle Ocean", she'll easily pass 4600 attack mark naturally and more if more monsters are banished during a turn.

- "Accescode talker" is the more generic and (imo) braindead way of getting a strong monster out on the field with minimal effort.

• Like 1

I use and eldlich deck any ideas how to tune it or any other staple deck to be able to do that much damage on Plat? 

The first option I think isn't viable on higher ranks 

The second option will check if I have a dark rebellion dragon (I ran out of gems and shards) 

And access code talker I've been trying to summon him with my eldlich but I weren't able

Thanks for your suggestions :)

19 hours ago, tusker911 said:

I got this trophy with Slifer the first time around, but had multiple occasions to breach over 4000 attack on a monster since then. Just to name a few:
- You can try playing a Blue-eyes deck and ritual summon "Chaos Max Dragon"(flat 4000 attack).
- You can quite easily Xyz summon "Dark rebellion xyz dragon" with almost any deck (2x level 4 monster, which is easy to fulfill) and use its effect against an opponent's monster with over 3000 attack to get 1500+ attack needed to pass the 4000 mark.

- With Trickstars, you can combo for a bit with "Holly Angel", special summons and some of Trickstar spell cards to buff up her attack to 4000+ until end of turn. Although possible to pull off in a single turn, it is quite tricky and a bit luck-dependant.

- With Marincess, you can combo reasonably easily into "Bubble reef" and, once equipped with 3 link monsters through effect of "Marincess Battle Ocean", she'll easily pass 4600 attack mark naturally and more if more monsters are banished during a turn.

- "Accescode talker" is the more generic and (imo) braindead way of getting a strong monster out on the field with minimal effort.

never mind thanks everyone for the help :D
what i did was 
went to the new event and as everyone is using the suicide deck sometimes they still have LP remaining so i used the zexal deck with utopia and equiped it until he got 4200 ATK then proceeded to win the duel

now i only need tribute summons, summon from graveyard and 100K damage with card spells but i will wait for a guide on how to do those

On 2/18/2022 at 4:31 PM, darkjjda said:

never mind thanks everyone for the help :D
what i did was 
went to the new event and as everyone is using the suicide deck sometimes they still have LP remaining so i used the zexal deck with utopia and equiped it until he got 4200 ATK then proceeded to win the duel

now i only need tribute summons, summon from graveyard and 100K damage with card spells but i will wait for a guide on how to do those

For tributes, I used monarch deck. the one given to you for free in solo mode. for 100k damage use ring of destruction and hope your opponent does not negate it.

• Like 1

On 18/02/2022 at 9:31 AM, darkjjda said:

You don't need 100k damage with spell cards per se, but rather with damage effects in general. With things like "Trap of spikes" (destroy attacking monster + deal damage to controller equal to half its attack), "Gravedigger's trap" (negate a hand/banish/graveyard effect and deal 2000 damage to player) or indeed "Ring of destruction"-trap.

Another way to get the burn trophy quicker is to play Trickstar deck, which focuses on burning the opponent. SUPPOSEDLY you can also get the 5 effect chains with Trickstars if played well enough, but I am yet to get a chain higher than 4 >.<. 

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone still looking for tips. I recommend using Magical Cylinder. Will also help build towards 100k effect damage. Of course it depends on your opponent but it can fit easily in any deck. it is an SR quality card. This will be easier in platinum where the big numbers come in.

"When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Target the attacking monster; negate the attack, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK."

26367.jpg

On 3/14/2022 at 9:38 PM, Gr4de_04 said:

For anyone still looking for tips. I recommend using Magical Cylinder. Will also help build towards 100k effect damage. Of course it depends on your opponent but it can fit easily in any deck. it is an SR quality card. This will be easier in platinum where the big numbers come in.

"When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Target the attacking monster; negate the attack, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK."

26367.jpg

Better Yet, search and craft a Card Called Bye Bye Damage, and You can thank me later. Here's a video of the card in effect.

You can watch from 10:15 ?

Edited by Aboelsas

I got this trophy using my Eldlich Deck (which is very OP and you get to Platinum Rank very easily) and I put in "United we stand" (+800 ATK per monster) 3 times in my deck just for this trophy.

Then you can equip to your Eldlich which has 3500 ATK when special summoned. After you get the trophy remove the 3 cards.

PS: Can someone give me a good deck for "Chains" (Chain Blazer Trophy), see my other thread on this forum please.

Edited by servus99

7 hours ago, servus99 said:

I got this trophy using my Eldlich Deck (which is very OP and you get to Platinum Rank very easily) and I put in "United we stand" (+800 ATK per monster) 3 times in my deck just for this trophy.

Then you can equip to your Eldlich which has 3500 ATK when special summoned. After you get the trophy remove the 3 cards.

PS: Can someone give me a good deck for "Chains" (Chain Blazer Trophy), see my other thread on this forum please.

i also use eldlich and with that deck reached platinum for the chains i just set 5 traps and waited for my opponent to activate an effect then chained 5 maybe you could lose with that strategy but you will get the trophy

39 minutes ago, darkjjda said:

i also use eldlich and with that deck reached platinum for the chains i just set 5 traps and waited for my opponent to activate an effect then chained 5 maybe you could lose with that strategy but you will get the trophy

Ok please tell me which traps you used for this!
I only want the trophy I dont care about winning.

Just for this trophy, i'm planning on using a "Numeron" deck with the generic combo of their Field spell and the special summoning of 4 XYZ monsters at the same time. Doesn't matter if i lose the duel because the trophy will pop unless someone surrenders.

30 minutes ago, servus99 said:

Ok please tell me which traps you used for this!
I only want the trophy I dont care about winning.

If i can suggest, it can be better using a deck stacked with the "paleo" traps. You can use them from the field and summon them from the graveyard when they use a trap on either side of the field. Another option i'm thinking about is using a True Draco engine.

On 28.3.2022 at 0:08 AM, Vampirehunter145 said:

Just for this trophy, i'm planning on using a "Numeron" deck with the generic combo of their Field spell and the special summoning of 4 XYZ monsters at the same time. Doesn't matter if i lose the duel because the trophy will pop unless someone surrenders.

If i can suggest, it can be better using a deck stacked with the "paleo" traps. You can use them from the field and summon them from the graveyard when they use a trap on either side of the field. Another option i'm thinking about is using a True Draco engine.

Your tip for the 5 chain worked perfectly (Paleo Traps Deck combined with some quick spells).

Can you give me your exact deck for this Ultra Burst Trophy? (I have no luck with my Eldlich + United We Stand Deck combo currently...)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, servus99 said:

Your tip for the 5 chain worked perfectly (Paleo Traps Deck combined with some quick spells).

Can you give me your exact deck for this Ultra Burst Trophy? (I have no luck with my Eldlich + United We Stand Deck combo currently...)

I currently don't have the deck constructed but, if my memory serves me well, it involves a combo with these 3 cards: Numeron Network, Numeron Calling and Number 1: Numeron Gate Ekam.

You activate Numeron Network then you activate Numeron Calling and special summon your 4 XYZ Numeron monsters including Number 1. You proceed to the battle phase and use the effect of Number 1: Numeron Gate Ekam, Numeron Network allows you to use it without detaching anything, your monsters beef up allowing them to destroy almost anything your opponent has and one of your Numeron monsters can easily climb up to 4000 ATK.

Or you can use "Accesscode Talker" as the finishing blow in a good heavily special summoning deck like Sky Strikers. With his effect, you remove a link monster from the GY and pump him up to deal more than 4000 point damage in a single attack.

Edited by Vampirehunter145

On 1.4.2022 at 6:57 AM, Vampirehunter145 said:

I currently don't have the deck constructed but, if my memory serves me well, it involves a combo with these 3 cards: Numeron Network, Numeron Calling and Number 1: Numeron Gate Ekam.

You activate Numeron Network then you activate Numeron Calling and special summon your 4 XYZ Numeron monsters including Number 1. You proceed to the battle phase and use the effect of Number 1: Numeron Gate Ekam, Numeron Network allows you to use it without detaching anything, your monsters beef up allowing them to destroy almost anything your opponent has and one of your Numeron monsters can easily climb up to 4000 ATK.

Or you can use "Accesscode Talker" as the finishing blow in a good heavily special summoning deck like Sky Strikers. With his effect, you remove a link monster from the GY and pump him up to deal more than 4000 point damage in a single attack.

Thanks a lot for the tips! :)

I actually got the trophy with me eldlich deck (I decided to give it one last try while watching YT videos).

I have two new questions btw, which I posted here:

Would be very nice to let me know if you have some knowledge on those...

I don't have any of these two trophies BUT i have made significant progress with my True Draco-Monarch deck in the "N/R" festival tourney. The mode this deck functions, allows me to special summon masively from the graveyard and make a decent number of attacks on opposing monsters per duels. The bad note for me is that some players prefer to surrender the duel and that doesn't save my progress, otherwise, i would have achieved both trophies days ago. By the way:I got the trophy for the Tribute summons with this deck.