Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

(Skate) I used to skateboard and loved it. Ended up breaking my ankle and had surgery so I can't anymore. (AK) Because I live in Alaska. I should have hyphenated it cause when I play online people always pronounce it as steak or skate ack.

Edited by skateak

The emperor part comes from me talking about conquering the world when I was in school so my friends started calling me emperor.  The kitty part comes from the fact that when I was younger my neighbors said that I reminded them of a kitty cat in the sense that I could often times be found wandering about in the neighborhood and taking naps in weird places.  The mr part is just to emphasis that I'm a male considering that the emperor part apparently isn't enough.

• Like 1

Well the name "Da Royal Argonian Ghost Of Narnia And Russian Clan Herald Of Ninjas" was already taken, so I decided to make an acronym of it. This turned out to be the word DRAGONARCHON, which nobody could pronounce correctly. So, I added a "-" in the middle, Resulting in "Dragon-Archon" :awesome: .

Seriously though, I like dragons and I used to think the Archons where the coolest soldiers in StarCraft :lol: .

• Like 1

I was looking for 3 things:

1) Short (don't you just hate typing in those long a** names with special characters in them?)

2) Easy to pronounce (very useful in online team based games)

3) Starting with the letter 'E' (no reason in particular - words starting with E just sound cool)

I went with Eternal, and since it was already taken, I appended a number to the end, that used to be my age way back.

Edited by Eternal21

mine is originally yellowwindow6, but i lost the password for that ID user even before i start playing on it back then.

Yellow. it's somehow my favorite color.

Window. it's about a window in me and my brother room, that i like to look from it at the back alley when it's raining.

6. is my favorite number, something about my childhood days at school, now i replace it by no.7

now yellowwindow6 is my DA name as yellowwindow7 is my PSN ID name.

Edited by yellowwindow7

It took me a while to come up with mine. In the end, I was looking at the shin megami tensei wiki page and saw the word Aeon. Then I instantly thought of Final Fantasy X. Then, I watched the EVO 2012 King of Fighters XIII Grand Finals on youtube and I remembered one of the previous games used strikers. So I came up with Aeon The Stryker a few minutes afterwards. I don't know, that's just how my mind worked at the time...

I thought I posted here already but I guess it was a different thread

Anyways the "A" is Absolute which was my previous psn "AbsoluteBrawl3r" but i forgot the password and so i just made this account to just A-Brawl3r

I thought up the name before SSBB came out because I was so amped to play it.

The '3' doesn't really have a purpose but I thought it would make it pop out more.

Edited by A-Brawl3r