Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

Mine is a mixture of a nick name and I what I feel my gaming side is. I've always loved video games and as I grew older, it didn't stop, and as I'm older now, I feel that my love for games and being a gamer is almost like my alter-ego. Gigo was a nickname my mom used to call me as a kid and it stuck even to this day with my family. Put the 2 together and you get Altergigo. Nothing fancy but meaningful to me.

When I was younger, I used to get mad all the time whenever I played hard or difficult games.

So I just came up with "The mad gamer", and 1337-ed the name somewhat into "t3h mad gamr"

Edited by t3hmadgamr
  • Like 1

Fierce_DeityX1-The Legend of Zelda mask (Fierce Deity)My older bro would always put x1 after his username, so I joined him with that habit.

Pyro_Maniaxe- No I am not a pyro-maniac, a haunted house called pyro-maniaxe was by my old house, and I loved that haunted house. Not as much as the doll factory though.

FierceDeity_X1- Same reason as my main (Fierce_DeityX1)

Thats awesome that you admit this lol!!!

Really? Lol. I would assume that all of us here had our fair share of ragequit moments when it came to gaming.

Me? I used to scream whenever the game got too difficult to pass. And to this day, I still do in some instances Lol

Edited by t3hmadgamr

Really? Lol. I would assume that all of us here had our fair share of ragequit moments when it came to gaming.

Me? I used to scream whenever the game got too difficult to pass. And to this day, I still do in some instances Lol

I dont scream, I just stop playing the game for months until I feel I'm over what just happened and then I go back and try again. That's how I rage quit lol...

for mine I was 17 and had watched a week long naruto marathon and had just played a naruto game and wanted to download a demo and when I needed to pick a name I had Naruto on the brain so I went with akatsuki and I was born in 1990. I kinda wish I could change it but I love hearing people try to pronounce it lol

Contrary to what y'all might think (I'm actually pretty fit IRL), mine is actually the nickname I gave my cat. Yes, he's a little chubb...

garfield_de_piso.jpg

... plus, it's always great to give strangers a good laugh when I play with/against them...  :awesome:

... much more enjoyable a tag, with much more character (to me, at least) than some generic, adolescent-sounding PSNID like xX_ninja-killah_420_Xx  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Contrary to what y'all might think (I'm actually pretty fit IRL), mine is actually the nickname I gave my cat. Yes, he's a little chubb...

... plus, it's always great to give strangers a good laugh when I play with/against them...  :awesome:

... much more enjoyable a tag, with much more character (to me, at least) than some generic, adolescent-sounding PSNID like xX_ninja-killah_420_Xx  :rolleyes:

Dude your cat is laying down while eating lol... wow. :lol:

• Like 1

I dont scream, I just stop playing the game for months until I feel I'm over what just happened and then I go back and try again. That's how I rage quit lol...

In other words, you rage quit with conviction.  :lol:

Although, who am I to talk? I stopped playing Dead Space 2 for more than a year because of Hardcore Mode. Eventually conquering it and making it :platinum: #50 was very sweet, though. Oh so sweet.

Dude your cat is laying down while eating lol... wow. :lol:

I swear, I had the exact same thought.

Laying down and still eating is truly some fatty princess level shit.

• Like 1