Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

My name is relatively new. Dysgraph is pretty much based off the word "dysgraphia" (linked in case you don't know what it means) which is what I assume I have. It's part of my Asperger's, really. I have some really bad handwriting... ^_^

You may call me "Dys" for short, if you like.

Edited by Dysgraph

• 2 months later...

My PSN name came to me circa 1997. It was a name that I had developed to use online back when Yahoo(?) had a popular message board that I used to participate in daily. At the time I had been playing the first Top Gear Rally game for the Nintendo 64. I loved that game, so I took the words rally sport and used the initial E from my middle name and the initial V from my last name.

Well i basiclly hate my name, i used to play call of duty around when i was 12-13 years old on the PC and i tought i was so freaking cool and all so i decided i wanted some ass kicking cool trickshot uber awesome name so i came up with H3liXx... And then when my cod fanboy phase ended and i bought a PS3 i had gotten very fond with H3liXx so i decided to keep it but it was already taken :/ so i decided to go for itzzh3lixx, wich is basiclly its h3lixx, and the icing on the cake is... I forgot to use caps :(. I was meant to be named Itz_H3liXx but i was so excited about going online so my mind flew somewhere else while typing in the name

Well after i retired trophyhunt with SwT-CarbonzZ ive made my new name and thinking about it a bit :P

So i have iTz-iConZz-Be now , well iTz is for making it a bit more powerfull and iConZz is stading for i = me and Con is a part of my name wich is Conan and i love the Zz in a name so i added that for wrapping it up :P next is Be wich stands for my country Belgium

Thats where my name stand for ;)

In the game Warcraft 3 (RTS Game), there's an Undead hero named Detheroc, but since using semi-related lore characters is against the ToS over there, I just replaced the c with an s and it stuck for the past 12ish years.

I couldn't make Detheros on PSN for some reason so I just stuck a 2 on the end of it.

I thought it was cool to combine a color with some other 'object' or 'effect'. I thought I made my username up, but then I thought I had already heard "Blue Flare" before. Took me a while to figure out, but when I found out where it finally came from I thought:

"Ha! Looks like Pokemon still clings to me this day. Thanks for the memories, Nintendo!"