Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

transformers, robots in disguise... lol when i was young transformers were epic especially scorponok, a few years after scorponok was changed and became dark scorponok... i changed the k to an x then added an r which was the first letter of one of my other gamer username, when i started playin online games like WoW many years ago i started out as scorpion or scorp... i've been darkscorponoxr for over a decade since

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Me and my friend were messing around with his soccer coach, trying to convince him to let me join his team (even though everyone knew who I was) and we told him I was a Mexican exchange student named Obelleo Ricardo. I placed the R in front and voila robelleo.

• Like 1

Mine is from 2 things, mosh being what people call me 'cause of my taste in music and mystic because at work we run a football predictions competition where you guess the scores and we all chose a name linked to being able to see the scores!. Hasn't worked though, I'm rubbish at predicting!

Mine was from the only nickname I ever got in college that I liked.  It's a play on my last name, Seaman.  It was so different from any of the others, usually a play on my first name, that I liked trying to make it stick for any of my gaming.

Mine comes from the show Scrubs. Favorite tv show. In season 8 ep 2, JD goes off in one of his fantasies and turk tries to mess with him but JD snaps out of it in time. JD goes to write on a clipboard but turk had switched his pen with a hot dog and turk says, hot dog pen, count it honky face. thought it was pretty funny so decided to make that my online persona.

• 3 weeks later...