Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

Good thread.

Mine is a blend of my real name and a really old nickname.In a point of my life I tried to blend my name with many nicknames that I had through life and this was the best result...started using it with PS2 save profiles and nowadays I use for pretty much everything.

I started with a PSN ID back in '08 as JC10210 I didn't really care what the name was just my initials and numbers but this year I decided to start ALL-OVER with a brand new PSN ID named 'ChampionPrince'. I went on to achieve my old plats (Still continuing) and I really grew into liking this name. I always consider myself a champion to video games and I'am a Prince >:D 

Nuff said. 

Like a lot of other people I tried usernames I had in other places and then characters I'd created in rpgs, but everything I tried was already taken and I was running out of ideas. Especially as I wanted to be able to remember it. In the end I went for 'Dr' with the first initial of all the actors to play the Doctor in the TV show Doctor Who. Random enough letters that they weren't already taken, but easy enough for me to just recite the names if I forget what letters I need to type in. (Created before the recent regeneration into Peter Capaldi obviously)

Edited by Dr_WPJTPCSPCDM