Where does your PSN username come from?

Maitre

R.B = Initials

8 = Day of Birth

Gem9 = Short for Gemini (zodiac sign) and apparently nine is my life-path number (something i just found out a few days ago).

I've been using this handle for the better part of a decade now, and as you can probably assume from this short description i was pretty into astrology when i was younger.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine came from an old T-shirt I had on when I was creating my xbox live User ID. It was a unique name and I really liked it so my gamertag on xbox was VECTION then when I switched to PS3 I added vection360..because at the time I was an xbox fanboy. I wish I would of just went with VECTION though. but I'm still happy with my account.. :)

My name came when I was creating a new role play character in another game I was play but it ended up becoming a name I used often because I love japan. The wolf part comes from me being a furry and my fursona is a timber wolf. Though it does go a little deeper than that for me but it's something I try to avoid sharing. Causes me less drama that way.

Edited by Kazuma_Wolf

When I first started getting into war games I loved the ragdoll effect that characters had when getting blowup ( A lil messed up I know) so i tried to get the name Fragger, which was taken so I used Fragger and my current sports number and named myself FraggerNumber6. ( The other five threw the pin instead of the grenade)

• Like 1

When I first started getting into war games I loved the ragdoll effect that characters had when getting blowup ( A lil messed up I know) so i tried to get the name Fragger, which was taken so I used Fragger and my current sports number and named myself FraggerNumber6. ( The other five threw the pin instead of the grenade)

I actually like your name it's one I would enjoy seeing in an FPS game.

• Like 1

Mine was a bit of a long trip, I have had many names over the years; none of which have aged well from my perspective and also came down to them not being original enough as there had been many others that would take them before me.
So a couple of years back as I was dealing with these hard dilemmas we so often come across i put this brain to work; what name can i come up with that nobody in perfect mental health would think about or use?
Well a fond memory I have as a kid is eating a Portuguese style Fruit Cake (pictured bellow) at Christmas, it tastes like cardboard, it's dry and really I believe was used as a torture method instead of water boarding as I am sure it is a lot more punishing!
Anyway its called Bolo Rei, it translates to King Cake I added the "s" between the words hinting that it's "the Kings Cake" and Voila never had a issue with anybody taking the name and I get a warm fuzzy feeling every time I see it, a little giggle and nobody has been crazy enough yet (or brave) to take that name.  :awesome:

bolo_rei_2%5B1%5D.jpg 

Mine started out as the maths term VenDiagram (I was 8 I couldn't spell) and I posted it when I got highscores in minesweeper.

Played with this one on TribalWars and a few other old sites as well where most people just called me Ven.

Eventually I got older and changed it to Venn64 when I first started playing games that used mics.

Also used it for my Runescape account (we all played at least something like Runescape once upon a time :3 ).

One day my account got hacked and rather then build up my stuff from scratch I decided to just start a new account and added a 3 to the beginning of the numbers so I could check out the new additions to some old quests.

It's been by tag for... around 6 or 7 years now I think...

I use it for everything :)

God that's a long explanation I've got there...

Edited by Venn364

Mine was a bit of a long trip, I have had many names over the years; none of which have aged well from my perspective and also came down to them not being original enough as there had been many others that would take them before me.

So a couple of years back as I was dealing with these hard dilemmas we so often come across i put this brain to work; what name can i come up with that nobody in perfect mental health would think about or use?

Well a fond memory I have as a kid is eating a Portuguese style Fruit Cake (pictured bellow) at Christmas, it tastes like cardboard, it's dry and really I believe was used as a torture method instead of water boarding as I am sure it is a lot more punishing!

Anyway its called Bolo Rei, it translates to King Cake I added the "s" between the words hinting that it's "the Kings Cake" and Voila never had a issue with anybody taking the name and I get a warm fuzzy feeling every time I see it, a little giggle and nobody has been crazy enough yet (or brave) to take that name.  :awesome:

bolo_rei_2%5B1%5D.jpg

Bolo Rei is very tasty perhaps you ate a cheap one :P